The late Friday thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The late Friday thread
Thumbs Down 
Guess everyone is leaving for fcs. I'm not there this year which sucks but I've got a wedding to attend. And the car is nowhere near ready lol 

Anyway, enjoy everyone and be sure to get loads of pictures! 

My weekend:
Friday: last day of my welding course, updating all my certificates and other paperwork to hopefully get in on some high paid work going, then off to collect my bits from Peugeot and then to collect some bits that I had shotblasted 

Saturday: leave early to drive to high Wycombe for wedding, hotel Saturday night, drink 

Sunday: drive home, do boring shit like food shop etc, hopefully get a few hours to myself at the workshop
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Friday - Just finished FCS prep at Rowells and the east coast convoy have left. Obv I'm not going so pizza and TV for me this evening!

Saturday - Driveshaft change on a Honda CRX...hoping it's not the 'box at fault!

Sunday - change the knocking drop links on the Fiesta. Check nothing else needs replacing then book it in for tracking sorted.
Thanks given by:
Saturday: Paint a wall in the garden, shopping then a birthday party in the evening
Sunday: Nothing planned yet.

Exciting weekend for me, as you can tell.
Thanks given by:
Friday: worked like the clappers. Boot to have dinner...feeling smug as all I have left to do is wash car and sleep in a comfy bed
Saturday: destroy the racetractor at fcs
Sunday: put up breaking tbread for racetractor
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
very late now but

Fri - i did - start the touch ups in the paintwork for the cabby, fit 2 new tyres to the trailer, take my youngest to their nanna's, empty the green car of fuel.

Sat - go to a show, so im towing the trailer, when home, sweep the drive as the blue car is going Smile , then continue to touch up the paint work on the cabby

Sun - hopefully be finished touching up the paint work, so i can then start mopping it.
Not always Grumpy!!
306 Cabby SE, 2.0l 16v 
To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be!

Thanks given by:
I slept in !!!

fri; get to work but ended up early??? and then ended up leaving work late...

sat; mini cooper mot for our mates wife

sun; carboot at crack of dawn then clean cars
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  oops, im late on a friday daddyfixit 2 1,721 12-10-2018, 05:09 PM
Last Post: Frosty
  its friday---and i'm late! daddyfixit 2 1,334 27-04-2018, 04:47 PM
Last Post: JTaylor2005
  i'm late today...its friday. daddyfixit 6 2,118 05-01-2018, 10:40 PM
Last Post: C2K