SRowell's FCS 2012 Video

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SRowell's FCS 2012 Video
Update 2: Ive remade the entire video in a new video editor and it should be live below shortly as it is currently uploading!

http://youtu.be/1M15R_vaEUY

Original post: Ive spent hours today trying to compile all the footage I got all weekend! Managed to get a few hours of video down to about 21 minutes. I had a Cannon 500D for pictures and video which i was carrying around all weekend and we also had a little camera attached to the tow bar which recorded the epic blast from camping to the show. Unfortunately the copy i had was lost when my PC crashed whilst copying it Dodgy so I will be getting another copy from James (my +1 at FCS) on wednesday which ill add to the video.

I have finished editing the video atm however its having a bit of a hissy publishing it. Will have to go on Vimeo instead of youtube as youtube has a max length of 15 minutes! Rolleyes

Ill see what I can do in the next hour or so getting it uploaded and then ill upload another version later in the week with the towbar footage included. Watch this space! Big Grin

UPDATE 1:

Still a work in progress and tow bar footage to add. Drifting needs to be arranged into a smaller space and there needs to be less of it. Once all the footage is added ill try and make some transitions in relation to the music beats. I realise the aspect ratio is wrong! Ive put together a DVD too with an awesome menu and pictures so if anyone wants one get in touch Wink

video removed... till ive removed drifting, made it more concise and added tow bar stuff. Its going to have to be a surprise until its done! Sorry.

As for music I cant please everyone! Its my video so ill put the music I think suits it on!
Thanks given by:
Nice Smile

Looking forward to seeing this
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
ffs windows live movie maker... ive got it all completely sorted but it keeps throwing an error at 98% saying it cant find one of the videos. And its a different video every time! Im thinking it just cant handle 20 minutes of HD Video. Will try and download sony vegas later and see what good that is. For once in my life im thinking a Mac may actually be better!
Thanks given by:
still no luck after 2 hours of this... it still just randomly says it cant find files and its always different ones! Might do a screen recording just to shove it out quickly!

YES IT FINALLY COMPILED. Now to upload... oh its 1.2GB well this is going to take all night Sad

oh bollox... max size is 500mb Sad
Thanks given by:
Never say a mac is better sam ! Will it not go on photobucket or similar?
Thanks given by:
You are correct Sam! and I want to see this video of the trip from the campsite, I didn't know you had a stealth cam mounted on your tow bar Blush lmao
(18-06-2012, 07:23 PM)rocker8742 Wrote: Never say a mac is better sam ! Will it not go on photobucket or similar?

There is so much fail in this comment, 1. A mac or linux based OS would run rings around a Microfail windows system any day of the week 2. Photobucket is just about as good at photo hosting as windows is at being an OS lol
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
(18-06-2012, 07:36 PM)mark_airey Wrote: You are correct Sam! and I want to see this video of the trip from the campsite, I didn't know you had a stealth cam mounted on your tow bar Blush lmao
(18-06-2012, 07:23 PM)rocker8742 Wrote: Never say a mac is better sam ! Will it not go on photobucket or similar?

There is so much fail in this comment, 1. A mac or linux based OS would run rings around a Microfail windows system any day of the week 2. Photobucket is just about as good at photo hosting as windows is at being an OS lol

lets not have this arguement... both have advantages and i like to play PC games thus i use windows Wink

Ok ive got the 20 minute video down to 400Mb which means i can host it on vimeo. The next problem is that i dont have the footage from the towbar until i can get it off james on wednesday. So ill upload what ive got and then swap them out at some point. Also I can get feedback off people as to how to improve the final video!

Burning to a DVD to show the parents as they cba to watch it on a pc... lazy. And then ill upload it! When the final video is made ill post it on the FCS FB page and maybe email it to Mark
Thanks given by:
interested to see the towbar video mate, did it start as we were leaving cos all youll see is my bumper in the campsite Tongue
Thanks given by:
(18-06-2012, 07:46 PM)rocker8742 Wrote: interested to see the towbar video mate, did it start as we were leaving cos all youll see is my bumper in the campsite Tongue

yep ive got about 5 minutes of your bumper. It was recording all the way from leaving the tent area in the campsite all the way until I got into MY SPACE at the show Wink

Ok im going to upload the current one which DOES NOT have towbar footage in it. If you guys would provide some feedback ill edit the next cut accordingly so that its awesome. Uploading now... Estimated time 145 minutes!
Thanks given by:
Sam you take forever. Never been kept in suspense for so long!
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Bored. Need to watch already!
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
btw ive shown it to my parents and they said it was good considering it was on a 500D. However they did say there was too much drifiting especially at the end... tbh i just had some footage left over so wacked it on the end! Ill cut it down but the current cut is uploading to youtube and is 49% uploaded. Sorry people!

Ill be getting the towbar footage off james on wednesday evening so will try and edit it in and then make all the transitions to the music etc and hopefully get the final version up on friday night.
Thanks given by:
Cut 1 now uploaded and in the original post! Stupid aspect ratio which ill try and sort later! Still got towbar footage to add and drifting to cut down!
Thanks given by:
Seriously, why ruin it with all that shit music?
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(18-06-2012, 11:37 PM)Connor Wrote: Seriously, why ruin it with all that shit music?

the last mix im not particularly happy with but the first two i think are alright. tbh im not going to please everyones personal music tastes. Its not finished! If anyone really has a problem ill upload a version with no music at all! Rolleyes
Thanks given by:
No music version please
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Far too much suspense now !
Thanks given by:
So you posted it, left it up for 5 mins so nobody had time to watch it and then removed it again?? lol you fail Rowell
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
(19-06-2012, 07:34 AM)mark_airey Wrote: So you posted it, left it up for 5 mins so nobody had time to watch it and then removed it again?? lol you fail Rowell

yeh... sorry Dodgy my mate with the towbar footage will have it to me tomorrow evening and didnt like that i was uploading it unfinished so will probably be up thursday mid day or evening!Also cba to leave the current up for people to diss my music so ill post the two videos up to please everyone!
Thanks given by:
Just tell anyone that complains to FYC lol

plus I thought most computers had a volume control?? just turn it down if you don't like it no? :/ failing that just don't watch it! I will wait until thurs, I am just awaiting the tow bar footage TBH after hooning past you on the first dual carriageway we came to Big Grin
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
(19-06-2012, 09:45 AM)mark_airey Wrote: Just tell anyone that complains to FYC lol

plus I thought most computers had a volume control?? just turn it down if you don't like it no? :/ failing that just don't watch it! I will wait until thurs, I am just awaiting the tow bar footage TBH after hooning past you on the first dual carriageway we came to Big Grin

There is quite a bit of hooning involved. Fooby even hits the limiter D: Hope that engine was warm Wink
Thanks given by:
If it wasn't nice and warm it will start to sound like eds, tappy 6 fwendslmao
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
Lol at the bit where I nail it out that junction...
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
It wouldn't of been warm. Fooby fails at looking after his engine! Should be a fair bit of my car in the tow bar footage Smile
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Oh FFS....

MY ENGINE DOES NOT SOUND TAPPY!!!!!! ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
Are you sure?? It sounded it to me........... Tongue
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
Yeah, there was definitely some tapping coming from Ed's car......
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
I heard a fair bit of tapping........
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
i think you can even see it in some of those photos...
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
(19-06-2012, 09:45 AM)mark_airey Wrote: I am just awaiting the tow bar footage TBH after hooning past you on the first dual carriageway we came to Big Grin

I thought that was the reason lmao
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SRowell's French Car Show 2014 Video Eeyore 22 5,927 25-06-2014, 09:59 AM
Last Post: Eeyore
  SRowell's Pugfest 2013 Video Eeyore 19 6,465 14-08-2013, 10:27 PM
  SRowell's FCS 2013 Video Eeyore 25 6,681 11-08-2013, 01:38 PM