Valeo Black mask's Conversion service

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Valeo Black mask's Conversion service
I've been making black masks for some time now and done tons of sets,.. i'm probably but a hand full of people that can get them opened and re-sealed cleanly enough to barley tell they were ever opened!
I only use Valeo's but can do depo's Lucas etc if you wish to provide them!

what I charge
£65 if you wish to provide me with your own lights for masking returned,..

£120 on lights if you wish for me to find you the lights returned
I try get them with as fewer marks on the lens's and with all the mounts intact!
i can't garatee this though since i usually source these online and have to take the sellers word for their condition!

I can also re-case ph3 Crystals into ph2 Light for those that have ph3 lights with broken mounts
for £75 returned if you are providing the lights returned!

here are some examples of my work!

[Image: 864a48f8.jpg]

[Image: 4ed0ac3b.jpg]

[Image: 98040571.jpg]

[Image: d8d7b9bf.jpg]

these are a pair of Carbon fibre Laminated in real Carbon fibre Masks non of this M3 i'm not doing these since they are just too much like hard work!!!
but something to drool over lol
[Image: DSC000131.jpg]
[Image: DSC00015-1.jpg]

please Pm me if you have any further questions
or if you would like to check some feedback pop over to 306gti6.com and do a search for black mask's my user name over there in gnrlee
and you should find quite a few of the lights I've done over there as well as feedback on them!

Dave
Thanks given by:
do the carbon fibre ones. Im sure someone will bite your hand off for them!
Thanks given by:
but i'm sure someone won't want to pay my ridiculously high charges for doing them! lmao
Thanks given by:
end of the month bump!
Thanks given by:
I will be interested in a set after fcs
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Sounds good! why not have a set for the FCS? :roll:

if I can get my car sorted I'll be there too!
well here's hoping Big Grin
Thanks given by:
gnrlee Wrote:Sounds good! why not have a set for the FCS? :roll:

The reason is rather simple.
The way trade has generally worked for many years is that I offer you something in exchange for your services/products. Many many years ago, cattle would suffice for this (which wouldn't be a problem because I would go and steal some) however now we are in the 21st century, the trade of cattle for goods and services has some what declined.
Instead, we prefer to use a universal currency called Pound Sterling which you are requesting in exchange for your goods.
Due to owning a Peugeot, I'm rather low on pound sterling at the moment and need to wait till other people want to trade their Pound Sterling for my goods. Until then, I can not give you any currency which means there is no trade.

Basically....I'm skint.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Niall Wrote:

The way trade has generally worked for many years is that I offer you something in exchange for your services/products. Many many years ago, cattle would suffice for this (which wouldn't be a problem because I would go and steal some) however now we are in the 21st century, the trade of cattle for goods and services has some what declined.
Instead, we prefer to use a universal currency called Pound Sterling which you are requesting in exchange for your goods.
Due to owning a Peugeot, I'm rather low on pound sterling at the moment and need to wait till other people want to trade their Pound Sterling for my goods. Until then, I can not give you any currency which means there is no trade.

Basically....I'm skint.

^^ lol What he said! I'll take some too, at some point after FCS though Tongue
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
Niall Wrote:

Basically....I'm skint.

lol love it,.. rob a bank then!
not much different from stealing cattle,..
you just have to run faster! well you both know where to find me when you are good and ready Wink
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Black mask headlights new custom-decals2012 15 3,514 02-10-2016, 03:19 PM
Last Post: RetroPug
  Phase1 black mask Carello headlights Redordead89 7 2,824 20-01-2016, 06:35 PM
Last Post: Redordead89
  Crystal Black Masking Service Rich306 41 11,600 18-05-2014, 04:57 PM
Last Post: 7057sam