Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Who is the girl driving a blue 306 with a debadge in lanson?
#1
was looking tidy! and the car Big Grin
#2
Was me..

Oh wait I'm a lad and have a blaze 306 with a boot lock :/
[Image: 5dd0e8e7-1.jpg]
Blaze XUD Dturbo
Soon To Be Stage 2..
#3
It was me. I have an alter ego at weekends...
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club


2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
#4
Grant Wrote:It was me. I have an alter ego at weekends...

So that's who I was with Saturday
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#5
couldnt have been you grant cause it twas i.

errm, hold on, im not female so it must have been you.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
#6
It was my mrs. Oh wait she drives my moonstone Smile
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#7
Ive seen loads of people with modified 306s who just dont come on the forum. I presume they just think we ar a bunch of old farts... or maybe they did join up and we scared them off because of shit body kits etc Tongue
#8
I think we most likely took the piss out of there shit body kits Smile
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#9
kingy Wrote:couldnt have been you grant cause it twas i.

errm, hold on, im not female so it must have been you.


Lol, must have been ed in that case, he's the biggest tart here. Or Scott with his wheels, can never decide

lol
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club


2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
#10
Wasnt me
#11
Lanson as in Launceston, Cornwall?

Wasn't me as I'm at uni, male and my car is red, but that's where I live when I'm not up in Brum Big Grin
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
#12
Unless tacha has gone on holiday then I dunno

She has a debadged moonstone blue gti6
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#13
It was me. Diablo, right? Wink
#14
just FYI, it wasn't me
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#15
It was me!

Wait, no it wasn't I'm ginger, a bloke, my 306 has a badge and it's black Sad
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
#16
Ruan Wrote:Wait, no it wasn't I'm ginger, a bloke, my 306 has a badge and it's black Sad

Close match... can see where the confusion come in :clap:
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#17
Easy mistake to make!
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
#18
HHHHMMMM defo wasnt me Big Grin

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

#19
yeah kezzieboy it is launceston cornwall i live here too where about you to? maybe we could meet up?? same for you MissTait_GTI6 it wasnt you tho it was dark blue only saw it for 2 secs! but it looked nice!
#20
Sweet, I'm on St Stephens Hill, you?

It's Tom Lobbs old car you've got isn't it? I'm back and forth between uni and home for the next month or so now, you coming FCS?
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
#21
Nope not me I'm still firmly stuck in portsmouth :nope:
#22
I'm pretty sure I know the car you mean, thinking about it, but I'm guessing it has a new owner, as last I heard Luke Downing had it, and he's not female lol.
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
#23
Thats quite weird... I live very close to launceston and yer the china blue 306 lowered and debaged she does look quite hot...but unfortunately I also don't know who she is either... Does anyone else on her live down in this area??
#24
kizzieboy im in new port yeah its tom lobbs old car, and i am going to fcs, are you? strange i nearly crashed into her the other day in the work van! lol
#25
just down the road then! and I am yeah, going from uni though so wont be convoying unfortunately.
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
#26
Was it a moonstone 6 ?
Doesnt even own a 306.
#27
Kezzieboy Wrote:just down the road then! and I am yeah, going from uni though so wont be convoying unfortunately.


me and a friend are leaving exeter early when are you leaving?
#28
nah it was china blue
#29
wonkey18 Wrote:
Kezzieboy Wrote:just down the road then! and I am yeah, going from uni though so wont be convoying unfortunately.


me and a friend are leaving exeter early when are you leaving?

are you going up on sunday? as we are convoying up on sat from cullompton
#30
If u guys are leaving on Sunday morning? Because its about a 3 hour drive from launceston area?


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Mommy," the little girl asks cully 7 4,467 08-08-2012, 02:34 PM
Last Post: Poodle
  It's a girl! C.A.R. 12 5,502 07-06-2012, 08:30 PM
Last Post: Kimmie
  To debadge or not? Niall 37 14,987 23-04-2012, 06:33 PM
Last Post: Curt

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)