306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Who is the girl driving a blue 306 with a debadge in lanson?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
was looking tidy! and the car Big Grin
Was me..

Oh wait I'm a lad and have a blaze 306 with a boot lock :/
It was me. I have an alter ego at weekends...
Grant Wrote:It was me. I have an alter ego at weekends...

So that's who I was with Saturday
couldnt have been you grant cause it twas i.

errm, hold on, im not female so it must have been you.
It was my mrs. Oh wait she drives my moonstone Smile
Ive seen loads of people with modified 306s who just dont come on the forum. I presume they just think we ar a bunch of old farts... or maybe they did join up and we scared them off because of shit body kits etc Tongue
I think we most likely took the piss out of there shit body kits Smile
kingy Wrote:couldnt have been you grant cause it twas i.

errm, hold on, im not female so it must have been you.

Lol, must have been ed in that case, he's the biggest tart here. Or Scott with his wheels, can never decide

lol
Wasnt me
Lanson as in Launceston, Cornwall?

Wasn't me as I'm at uni, male and my car is red, but that's where I live when I'm not up in Brum Big Grin
Unless tacha has gone on holiday then I dunno

She has a debadged moonstone blue gti6
It was me. Diablo, right? Wink
just FYI, it wasn't me
It was me!

Wait, no it wasn't I'm ginger, a bloke, my 306 has a badge and it's black Sad
Ruan Wrote:Wait, no it wasn't I'm ginger, a bloke, my 306 has a badge and it's black Sad

Close match... can see where the confusion come in :clap:
Easy mistake to make!
HHHHMMMM defo wasnt me Big Grin
yeah kezzieboy it is launceston cornwall i live here too where about you to? maybe we could meet up?? same for you MissTait_GTI6 it wasnt you tho it was dark blue only saw it for 2 secs! but it looked nice!
Sweet, I'm on St Stephens Hill, you?

It's Tom Lobbs old car you've got isn't it? I'm back and forth between uni and home for the next month or so now, you coming FCS?
Nope not me I'm still firmly stuck in portsmouth :nope:
I'm pretty sure I know the car you mean, thinking about it, but I'm guessing it has a new owner, as last I heard Luke Downing had it, and he's not female lol.
Thats quite weird... I live very close to launceston and yer the china blue 306 lowered and debaged she does look quite hot...but unfortunately I also don't know who she is either... Does anyone else on her live down in this area??
kizzieboy im in new port yeah its tom lobbs old car, and i am going to fcs, are you? strange i nearly crashed into her the other day in the work van! lol
just down the road then! and I am yeah, going from uni though so wont be convoying unfortunately.
Was it a moonstone 6 ?
Kezzieboy Wrote:just down the road then! and I am yeah, going from uni though so wont be convoying unfortunately.

me and a friend are leaving exeter early when are you leaving?
nah it was china blue
wonkey18 Wrote:
Kezzieboy Wrote:just down the road then! and I am yeah, going from uni though so wont be convoying unfortunately.

me and a friend are leaving exeter early when are you leaving?

are you going up on sunday? as we are convoying up on sat from cullompton
If u guys are leaving on Sunday morning? Because its about a 3 hour drive from launceston area?
Pages: 1 2