Hello from Lincolnshire!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Lincolnshire!
Seeing as I have already posted in the XUD section I thought I should post a little bit in here about myself and how I got here!

Name's Russ, or Muttley or more often than not 'Gunna' as I'm always Gunna do something and never get round to it. I'm 25 years young, live in Lincolnshire and I drive for a living!

I'm a newbie to the whole Peugeot thing previously owning various bags of s*it including Land Rover's, Rover's and lastly was my Ford Mondeo which lived up to the acronym "Fix Or Repair Daily" very well and finally gave up the ghost a week ago tomorrow after £300 spent having new brake discs, pads and calipers got it back on the road and on my last job of the night my oil pump failed leading to catastrophic failure of the turbo...Fate intervened and I was told about an immaculate condition 306 estate went to look at it and swiftly parted with £575 hard earned pounds and there we have it...Although she's stock at the minute (NOT FOR LONG!) I love it!!!

P.S. No I am not a yellowbelly...I'm originally from Nottingham and moved here 3 years ago!

Well that's a little about me I hope to meet and speak to a few of you very soon possibly at the French car show if I can get off work!
Member of Team Rather be Gay than Ginger

Member of Team Holey Engine

[Image: IM_sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
welcome m8
Thanks given by:
Welcome along to the club, going from that post you will fit in fine here lmao

Any pics then? Big Grin
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
hello there! glad to see someone else from lincolnshire. where abouts in lincs u from? and what 306 do u have? (come on d-turdo!)
Thanks given by:
d-jimbo Wrote:hello there! glad to see someone else from lincolnshire. where abouts in lincs u from? and what 306 do u have? (come on d-turdo!)

Well I would guess that his 306 is a Dturbo estate since thats what he put in the OP and since that is what's written under his user name................ lmao
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
+1 where in lincolnshire are you im near spalding
Thanks given by:
mark_airey Wrote:
d-jimbo Wrote:hello there! glad to see someone else from lincolnshire. where abouts in lincs u from? and what 306 do u have? (come on d-turdo!)

Well I would guess that his 306 is a Dturbo estate since thats what he put in the OP and since that is what's written under his user name................ lmao

Doh

I have only just woken up! so whats the plans with this then?
Thanks given by:
i'm near louth (unfortunately)
Thanks given by:
Sounds good mate! Give it a stage 1 tune and give it the horses it should have had out the factory!
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Mark leave the noobies alone! lol

Welcome along mate
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Welcome along mate, nice to see someone else on here not far from me
[Image: Pugsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Welcome along...

Put some piccys up bud Smile
Thanks given by:
welcome! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Welcome along to the forum! Big Grin
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Hello welcome to the peugeot 306 car forum.
Thanks given by:
welcome along dude
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
welcome along to the club mate.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Welcome along mate Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Funnily enough I'm between you both near enough I'm in Skeg at the minute but spend most of my time (probably 95% of it) in Louth as my work is there and my family too also do marshalling at Cadwell Park as well so Louth is my main area to mess around in and my 306 is indeed the D Turbo!

Pretty much stock other than the fact I think it was lowered by the previous owner as the back end sits quite low and I'm pretty sure the turbo and pump have been tweaked!

Won't be long until the derv tuning bug bites my arse again though I'm sure!!!

There really should be a Lincolnshire Pug meet to be honest I'd love to see other 306's and get some inspiration I did see a 306 estate a couple of nights ago on the 158 that overtook me in a cloud of smoke (D TUB!) that was jet black and had a really nice bodykit but unfortunately had neons underneath but other than that the motor was a stunner!

Thanks given by:
Clicky...A couple of pics of my bog standard motor as requested, took a couple while it was still light out!

Thanks given by:
Welcome mate! Smile
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Welcome Smile
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post