Heater blower issues

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heater blower issues
Hi there wondering if anyone would be able to shed any light on my situation. The blower in my car dosent work atall on any speed setting so here’s a list of what I’ve all checked

New blower still no luck blower works when you put 12v to it off the battery.
All the fuses seem to be fine 
Replaced the resistor under the scuttle panel

My last check was see if there’s power to the plugs at the blower which turns out there isint any power getting to there atall, starting to fry the brain a little anyone have any suggestions? Would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Thanks given by:
Are the controls good? I think there may be plugs in the back of those that could have come loose?
Thanks given by:
Is the relay getting power?
Thanks given by:
(07-03-2018, 12:26 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Is the relay getting power?

Hi there, just looked back here to see your reply, it’s something I’ve not been able to check as I don’t know that relay itis on a ph1 ?
Thanks given by:
(12-03-2018, 05:08 PM)Dturbo john Wrote:
(07-03-2018, 12:26 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Is the relay getting power?

Hi there, just looked back here to see your reply, it’s something I’ve not been able to check as I don’t know that relay itis on a ph1 ?

Couldn’t tell you which one it is in a phase 1 but I’d suggest just pulling them all out and testing them. Which ever one is the blower one you might find that the pins have actually burnt out.
Thanks given by:
I don't know on phase 1 either I'm afraid, it'll be in the cabin fusebox though, and you can rule out other ones such as indicators by feeling each one for a click when you operate them.

It's not the big orange one as that's heated rear window. And indicators is a small black/grey one. Could be any of the others though.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Heater Blower Issues MY95 7 3,244 06-03-2018, 11:22 AM
Last Post: Magenta Sunset
  Heater blower problem Pingaz 7 2,249 04-06-2016, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Pingaz
  Heater blower issues Michaelc5086 4 1,525 28-01-2016, 08:52 PM
Last Post: Michaelc5086