BMW E46 306 Touring

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BMW E46 306 Touring
Soooooooo I needed a daily as the Pug was gonna disappear for a few months for some much needed TLC and uprating. Pictures to follow so far the car is quite high milage for a 2003 plate but drives like a tank and I love it shes lowered on coilovers and on aftermarket wheels unsure what they are. Will be doing the much needed things such as uprated front mount, remap and EGR & Swirl Flaps Delete.

Pictures To Follow
Check Out My Build Threads // Puglet Build 
Thanks given by:

Here’s a few of the new BMW in my life and the Puglet.
Thanks given by:
Looks decent on those rims!
Thanks given by:
Nice, wheels appear to be AC Schitzer (?) reps fyi. What's under the bonnet, 320d?
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(29-09-2017, 07:56 AM)Eeyore Wrote: Looks decent on those rims!

Cheers Eeyore

(29-09-2017, 08:24 AM)Midnightclub Wrote: Nice, wheels appear to be AC Schitzer (?) reps fyi. What's under the bonnet, 320d?

Yes just the average 320d 150bhp model.
Thanks given by:
Soooo some update work on the E46 is that I am getting two new front wings and i am looking at getting either a M sport front bumper or a M3 Bumper ive been told they are naturally wider and harder to fit.
Thanks given by:
You can buy M3 style bumpers that fit the normal 3 series, but yeah the actual M3 bumper won't fit
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(04-10-2017, 08:54 AM)Midnightclub Wrote: You can buy M3 style bumpers that fit the normal 3 series, but yeah the actual M3 bumper won't fit

Sorry for the late reply been having a nightmare of a time trying to sort 3 cars out third is being kept a secret until its ready Mwuahahah i have bought an Msport front bumper, two front wings removed the roof rails as i dont like them and have had it tinted i will get some photos when its ready.
Thanks given by:
End to this story the E46 has been sold and moves on, on wednesday was short lived had very little fun and not really for me. But with this freeing up cash i am on the market this time for a 1.9 dturbo ;D
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  project e30 touring chiefton 11 2,402 28-07-2015, 07:47 PM
Last Post: chiefton