Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
2003 206 2.0 HDI 3dr Quiksilver £500
#1
Just bought this as i'm trying to save some money by downgrading but my insurance won't allow me to insure it as it's under £1000.

Just want back what I paid, still have original gumtree advert saved.

Think it needs a new gearbox mount as there is some slight judder when pulling away. Engages all gears perfectly

Honest car in good condition



£500


https://www.gumtree.com/p/peugeot/peugeo...1261602609


Attached Files Image(s)
               
#2
Not wanting to cause any shit but I've been with Chris Knott for years and renewed within the last month for a car well under a grand, who told you that shizzle?

If you want to sell anyway good luck with sale, 206's are awesome little cars  Heart
#3
(18-08-2017, 10:00 PM)Uberderv Wrote: Not wanting to cause any shit but I've been with Chris Knott for years and renewed within the last month for a car well under a grand, who told you that shizzle?

If you want to sell anyway good luck with sale, 206's are awesome little cars  Heart

Really? Is your policy underwritten with Highways Insurance? 
They've told me Highways don't insure car's which are valued under £1000
#4
just tell them its worth a grand.
need a part number? http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and http://service.citroen.com/ will sort you out.
#5
(19-08-2017, 08:38 AM)welshpug Wrote: just tell them its worth a grand.

what this man said ^^^^^^ what does it matter Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
#6
Yes I'm with Highway, the last one was an amendment but I ain't had a car over £650 for years Smile
#7
I know to tell them it's worth over a grand in future. I already called and gave them the plate and told them its worth £600, to be told 'sorry highways no longer insure cars below £1000'


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  *SOLD* 2003 facelift Civic Sport 1.6 EP2 Iceman299 3 3,599 23-06-2017, 04:00 PM
Last Post: Iceman299
  FOR SALE: 2003 Peugeot Partner 1.9 Niall 1 2,706 16-07-2016, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Danny Wideboy
  2003 Seat Ibiza 1.9tdi Sport ArmzSC6 3 4,424 12-05-2016, 07:59 PM
Last Post: ArmzSC6

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)