306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: 2003 206 2.0 HDI 3dr Quiksilver £500
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just bought this as i'm trying to save some money by downgrading but my insurance won't allow me to insure it as it's under £1000.

Just want back what I paid, still have original gumtree advert saved.

Think it needs a new gearbox mount as there is some slight judder when pulling away. Engages all gears perfectly

Honest car in good condition

£500

https://www.gumtree.com/p/peugeot/peugeo...1261602609
Not wanting to cause any shit but I've been with Chris Knott for years and renewed within the last month for a car well under a grand, who told you that shizzle?

If you want to sell anyway good luck with sale, 206's are awesome little cars  Heart
(18-08-2017, 10:00 PM)Uberderv Wrote: [ -> ]Not wanting to cause any shit but I've been with Chris Knott for years and renewed within the last month for a car well under a grand, who told you that shizzle?

If you want to sell anyway good luck with sale, 206's are awesome little cars  Heart

Really? Is your policy underwritten with Highways Insurance? 
They've told me Highways don't insure car's which are valued under £1000
just tell them its worth a grand.
(19-08-2017, 08:38 AM)welshpug Wrote: [ -> ]just tell them its worth a grand.

what this man said ^^^^^^ what does it matter Smile
Yes I'm with Highway, the last one was an amendment but I ain't had a car over £650 for years Smile
I know to tell them it's worth over a grand in future. I already called and gave them the plate and told them its worth £600, to be told 'sorry highways no longer insure cars below £1000'