Serious Accident to member

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Serious Accident to member
Chris Stone ...AKA (Pebbles167) Whos sold all his cars & is no longer a member on gti6 has had a (very serious Accident) on his Motorbike while at a track day this week Thumbs down

He's a great guy & someone who's helped me & others out constantly even when his own issues have at times been far greater ...

I hope those that are not aware of his accident & are not on his FB friends list could please PM him on there & wish him a speedy recovery...
His young Daughter is keeping his spirits up ...
Thank you
Regards
Damien ....

Below are his words of what happened at Castle Combe & the terrible outcome ...

Hi all, some of you might have heard I had a pretty big moment today at Castle Combe. Bike got into a tank slapper at 120mph which led to a crash into Folly corner. The bikes pretty banged up, but it's the least of my worries.

It's all a bit up in the air at the moment, but what we know is I've got a significant fracture im my Sacrum (joins spine and pelvis) and I can't walk or use my legs at present. I'm heading to Southmead hospital shortly for an operation to attempt to repair the damage, and hopefully start my road to recovery. Not sure what the future holds, but I'll stay positive, and I thank everyone who has shown concern or given me kind words.

Special thanks to Sam Cartwright for packing my bike and car up, and Castle Combe Circuit medical staff for top first aid.

See you all soon

That was last week ....

Just spoke to Chris ....small update from Chris below ....

Nice one guys thanks Smile I'm in for the op on Wednesday and hopefully should start walking by the end of the month I think. There are risks, but hopefully it'll all go smoothly.

Told him he's safer in a car & to get his membership renewed on gti6 Rofl
Thanks given by:
Holy shit poor sod. Didnt know, only met him once at fcs but was a top bloke got on well the wife as well. Hope he makes a speedy recovery. Ill drop him a pm via fb as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Also only met him once at FCS, but seemed like a perfectly sound guy. I did see his post on Faceache, hope the recovery goes well.
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Just whatsapped him... Didnt know at all. Thankyou damien
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Yeah saw this a few days ago, wished him well, looked in decent spirits in the pics.
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Yeh already messaged him privately.
Thanks given by:
Thanks for posting Damien Smile
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
(04-04-2017, 07:30 AM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: Thanks for posting Damien Smile

Your welcome ....he's a great lad
Thanks given by:
Small update ....from Chris who's having a risky operation that could go one of two ways tomorrow ..

Hi Day, just got to my phone and heard your Voicemail. Appreciate all the good wishes mate, and I've had a nice few messages off some of the members. I'll give you a call/text tomorrow and let you know how everything went if I'm out early, otherwise you'll know Thursday. Thanks again mate, you've been a real legend Smile top guy.
Thanks given by:
Glad to hear he is in high spirits Smile Keep us updated on how the procedure goes please fella Smile
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Woah, nasty. Will keep my fingers crossed for him.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Text update @ 19.05 tonight from Chris

Hi day . Just got back from theatre. Feel in proper shit state, but everything was a success, so I'm now on the mend! Speak to you tomorrow when I'm not so I'll dude ? cheers day....

Hopefully great news all Inlove
Thanks given by:
Thats fantastic news Big Grin Wishing him a speedy recovery
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Yeah hope he's better soon Smile fello bike friend Tongue
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ace Cafe Accident Niall 32 5,428 11-01-2016, 07:53 AM
Last Post: procta