Newbie pug owner

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie pug owner
Big Grin 
New to the forum, 
I own a phase 2 1.9td meridian in rhodes blue(i think)
Would love to mod it and im open to any suggestions for it,
After a front bumper upgrade,spoiler,mudlfaps and eventually bigger alloys Rofl
Also need a new rear axle as mines gone sideways lol
Nice to meet you guys and heres to a good future
Thanks given by:
(21-03-2017, 07:56 PM)Thatlazypug Wrote: New to the forum, 
I own a phase 2 1.9td meridian in rhodes blue(i think)
Would love to mod it and im open to any suggestions for it,
After a front bumper upgrade,spoiler,mudlfaps and eventually bigger alloys Rofl
Also need a new rear axle as mines gone sideways lol
Nice to meet you guys and heres to a good future

Welcome along
There are loads of genius people in this club (unfortunately I'm not one  Doh ) 
Take a look around, be good to see a photo of yours, I've done mine below ... I'm the same as yourself and after some smart/subtle mods.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Provence blue - Fixer upper   Blush 

Mk3 306, 2.0 litre HDi
Thanks given by: Thatlazypug
Ill try get some pictures tomorrow, mines old guy spec with 14"s, been sat for a year unfortunately.
Yours looks good! I like the colour scheme, parts are just hard to find thoughSad
Thanks given by:
(21-03-2017, 10:48 PM)Thatlazypug Wrote: Ill try get some pictures tomorrow, mines old guy spec with 14"s, been sat for a year unfortunately.
Yours looks good! I like the colour scheme, parts are just hard to find thoughSad

I tried to find a donor car which when I finally did was fortunately the correct colour so I stole a lot from it. There is also alot of guys that sell on here from what I've seen (never brought anything on here though)
.. be good to see yours!

Mk3 306, 2.0 litre HDi
Thanks given by:
(22-03-2017, 10:05 AM)MattDanPug Wrote:
(21-03-2017, 10:48 PM)Thatlazypug Wrote: Ill try get some pictures tomorrow, mines old guy spec with 14"s, been sat for a year unfortunately.

I tried to find a donor car which when I finally did was fortunately the correct colour so I stole a lot from it. There is also alot of guys that sell on here from what I've seen (never brought anything on here though)
.. be good to see yours!

Heres my girl, been neglected for a year but i refuse to scrap it, one day itll be driving the b roads again Rofl 
As you can see my axle has about had it, think ill put a gti one on for the discs Undecided

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
(23-03-2017, 06:32 PM)Thatlazypug Wrote:

.. be good to see yours!

Heres my girl, been neglected for a year but i refuse to scrap it, one day itll be driving the b roads again Rofl 
As you can see my axle has about had it, think ill put a gti one on for the discs Undecided

Spend a little time on the beaut and she'll come up nicely... My axle could be on the way out I noticed today! What are your plans with her? Many of the members seem to have face lifted theirs and put guides up if thats something youd be interested in... 306's are becoming so rare now, don't see many around...

Mk3 306, 2.0 litre HDi
Thanks given by:
(24-03-2017, 10:08 PM)MattDanPug Wrote:
(23-03-2017, 06:32 PM)Thatlazypug Wrote:

.. be good to see yours!

Spend a little time on the beaut and she'll come up nicely... My axle could be on the way out I noticed today! What are your plans with her? Many of the members seem to have face lifted theirs and put guides up if thats something youd be interested in... 306's are becoming so rare now, don't see many around...

Should be giving her a good clean soon! My axles gone sadly  Undecided my plans are to face lift it, nicer alloys, maybe a gti rear axle and turn the pump/turbo up but trying to get the inlet manifold off today but i cant seem to do it Angry ill take a look at those guides thanks Itwasntme i know parts are getting harder to find its annoying really  Doh what are your plans for your pug?
Thanks given by:
Hello and welcome! Big Grin

Crikey that beam is one of the worst i have seen!
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile Newbie 306 owner v1n33r 4 1,825 05-04-2017, 07:53 AM
Last Post: Matt-Rallye
Thumbs Up Newbie Peugeot Owner in Scotland KAIN306 9 2,767 20-11-2016, 11:42 PM
Last Post: reese
  Newbie 306 Estate owner JackWolfe 7 1,194 25-04-2016, 06:06 AM
Last Post: Poodle