Hdi remap

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hdi remap
Feels weird posting in this section haha. 

So just picked up a hdi, has a stainless straight pipe but still has cat 
It apparently has had a remap, but doesn't feel that quick. 
What sort of times should I expect 30-70 for a stage 1 and the exhaust mentioned? As far as I'm aware it has no other modifications, just wondering if it is mapped or not. Bonus if it isn't as it'll be quick than this Rofl
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Just youtube it there are a few on there. I thinks toms306 actually done a few videos from memory. Also you may just have a dead maf. Seems to ve super common lus actually went recently. Disconnect it and see if it feels any diffrent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Will give it a shot mate. I just went from 170bhp to 120bho I was expecting slow as its diesel, but this just doesn't feel right
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
You've also gone from 145ft/lb to 200ft/lb, if it doesn't feel right it probably isn't.

In my experience of HDI's they can feel completely different between cars.
Thanks given by:
Don't forget the HDI has a cold map that restricts it loads before it warms up.

I hate going straight from my '6 to the HDI.
Thanks given by:
Test it against mine; its standard
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
(04-01-2017, 10:47 PM)DeeTurbo Wrote: Don't forget the HDI has a cold map that restricts it loads before it warms up.

Never knew this but interesting, wonder where theres more info on this. Until what temp does the 'cold map' work?
Thanks given by:
Doesnt restrict it that much, if at all tbh

Edit: see Ruan. Lol
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(05-01-2017, 05:41 PM)MY95 Wrote:
(04-01-2017, 10:47 PM)DeeTurbo Wrote: Don't forget the HDI has a cold map that restricts it loads before it warms up.

Never knew this but interesting, wonder where theres more info on this. Until what temp does the 'cold map' work?

There isn't a 'cold map'.

There's correction at part throttle to increase injection quantity to overcome the increased internal friction so it'll accelerate at roughly the same rate... There's also correction to many other aspects (Start of injection, railpressure, pilot timing and quantity etc...)

There isn't any function to reduce power when the engine is cold... Nor any sudden switching when things warm up - it's all blended across the entire temperature range. Any lack of power felt is purely down to the fact that the internal friction is higher and the combustion quality isn't as good as the cylinders aren't up to temperature.
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
Just goes to show you shouldn't believe everything you read off the net lol

Why would you say our HDI's suffer so badly when cold because almost all cars suffer higher internal friction with cold oil and cylinders, is it because they were the early direct injected and common rail technology?
Thanks given by: