leak on pasaanger door window seal
my ph3 estate 
pasaanger side door window seal leaking 
dripping on to speaker inside door 
and coming into footwell 
what the best way to fix this 
??????
Thanks given by:
take door panel off; I used a large sheet of clear pvc sheet to make up a 2nd door membrane that I fitted inside the door---water was pissing in around the mirrors foam gasket. it caught any water from the mirror and the window and carried it into the bottom of the door. I then made up a new outer membrane (the one that's behind door panel) and used double sided foam tape to keep it in place........about 2 -3 years ago.
Thanks given by:
(06-11-2016, 07:39 PM)daddyfixit Wrote: take door panel off;  I used a large sheet of clear pvc sheet to make up a 2nd door membrane that I fitted inside the door---water was pissing in around the mirrors foam gasket. it caught any water from the mirror and the window and carried it into the bottom of the door. I then made up a new outer membrane (the one that's behind door panel) and used double sided foam tape to keep it in place........about 2 -3 years ago.

Cheers mate all give it ago
Thanks given by:
yep, had same problem, made repair sheets out of blue plastic builders sheet and taped well with duct tape, worked a treat. pug oe wanted something like £40 for the part.
Thanks given by:
(06-11-2016, 11:17 PM)pug306driver Wrote: yep, had same problem, made repair sheets out of blue plastic builders sheet and taped well with duct tape, worked a treat. pug oe wanted something like £40 for the part.

All try it with the plastic i use at work cheers lads
Thanks given by:
Believe it or not, water is meant to enter into the door Undecided There's two drains at the bottom corners, get a coathanger and make sure those drain can empty the water out efficiently! If that doesn't work, take off the doorcard and make sure all the membranes are in place and stuck on properly as said above.
Thanks given by:
(08-11-2016, 12:18 AM)BiG K Wrote: Believe it or not, water is meant to enter into the door Undecided There's two drains at the bottom corners, get a coathanger and make sure those drain can empty the water out efficiently! If that doesn't work, take off the doorcard and make sure all the membranes are in place and stuck on properly as said above.
Yeah need covering the door so got some plastic sheating from work
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Door seal leaking, cant figure it out? Charlie0 16 4,875 24-09-2018, 03:51 PM
Last Post: RetroPug
  5 door 306 outer door window weatherseal Hdi and proud of it 1 1,305 20-09-2016, 06:39 PM
Last Post: Puggy_mupps
  Door cards/window switches hotrodjacko 4 1,242 24-08-2015, 09:42 PM
Last Post: Fozzy