Problem with fuel pump

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem with fuel pump
I own peugeot 306 estate with 2.0 16v petrol engine. Year ago my fuel pump died, but the car was driven on LPG. So we bought a replacement pump and noticed that there is problem with the car. Sometimes it happens to feel that car lucks power on petrol also sometimes you can hear like the valves are knocking and the ECU dumps fault about lambda regulation. I went to check the fuel suplly and noticed that the car lacks fuel(it was pumping like in waves it pumps fuel than it stops and again like that in circle). I check the fuel pump and noticed that inside the float assembly where from the pump takes the petrol there is no fuel. After some detail checks i noticed that the inside was filling with petrol but the pump is draining it fast.... What could be the problem?
Thanks given by:
<!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placementConfusedame-cell;}-->Healthy body needs a healthy mind. When people join the sport and became fresh mind. Basket ball is a good game for best resume writing companies players and play with the mind and become active person. This is a custom dissertation for society
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Misfirin or fuel problem???? Willow1983 2 1,487 08-07-2017, 09:49 PM
Last Post: Teetat
  Fuel pump query Orta 3 1,252 27-09-2015, 09:19 PM
Last Post: ozonehostile
  fuel pump wire xudlingo 4 1,216 29-07-2015, 02:16 PM
Last Post: xudlingo