WANTED : air con pipe

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WANTED : air con pipe
As title air con pipe that tuns across bottom of rad on hdi. Mines stopped working and i miss it
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Yeah good luck with this, those pipes are hard to come by unless paying silly money. I have always wondered why not make it out of Automotive Air-conditioning Hose along with a couple of compression fit ends...hmm
Thanks given by:
(07-08-2016, 08:03 PM)BiG K Wrote: Yeah good luck with this, those pipes are hard to come by unless paying silly money. I have always wondered why not make it out of Automotive Air-conditioning Hose along with a couple of compression fit ends...hmm

if no one has one ill just buy new
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
Keep us updated, I am sure a few of us would like working AC! How long has your AC been out of action?
Thanks given by:
(07-08-2016, 09:58 PM)BiG K Wrote: Keep us updated, I am sure a few of us would like working AC! How long has your AC been out of action?

About a month so not that long.
Thanks given by:
(07-08-2016, 08:03 PM)BiG K Wrote: Yeah good luck with this, those pipes are hard to come by unless paying silly money. I have always wondered why not make it out of Automotive Air-conditioning Hose along with a couple of compression fit ends...hmm

Yeah. .this needs to be done
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Pirtek tbh. Someone made their own once before on one of the sites, think it was the 6 forum.
Night Blue VW Golf 7 GTD : Bianca 306 Rallye : Mini Cooper D (The Mrs')
[Image: wallye-gtd.JPG?raw=1]
HDi Owner for 200k/9 years
Thanks given by:
Well the pipe to me is about £60 plus vat so not that bad. Ill have a look on 6 forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
(08-08-2016, 04:54 AM)bashbarnard Wrote:
(07-08-2016, 09:58 PM)BiG K Wrote: Keep us updated, I am sure a few of us would like working AC! How long has your AC been out of action?

About a month so not that long.

Definitely get it sorted out then as the compressor etc won't have seized up unlike many other 306's which hasn't worked in a decade or so, even if it does mean spending £200 on parts. Reason why I don't do it on mine, I don't want to replace the pipes, only to find out the rad / compressor etc is faulty too.
Thanks given by:
The compressor will be fine but the condenser will be f*cked in most cases.

I've bought a few back from the dead now.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WANTED: Decat Pipe for Ph1 1.6 LukeD 25 5,032 20-03-2012, 08:20 AM
Last Post: LukeD