Shit news!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shit news!
Wellllllll....

I could, but my dilemma is that I'll never find a shell that good again...

And I love my Diesel more than what's in there atm...
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
Not good buddy Sad

Hope you find something else soon.
Thanks given by:
Nobody is safe - my dad just got made redundant for the 3rd time in 4 years. He has some contract work, but currently has nothing lined-up. Fortunately he can rely on the redundancy from his last job for another few months before he starts penny-pinching.

Thing is though, so much we do now is via the internet and using computers. Seriously, even by installing self-checkouts at supermarkets (even my local B&Q has one) they have eliminated staff requirements. Sure, you need a dolly to keep an eye on the machines but it's usually like 1 staff member to 6-8 machines or more. As opposed to 1 staff to 1 cash register.

Internet killed off Woolworths, killed off Gamestation (and GAME now hangs in the balance). We're all to blame really, but what we gonna do when everything you buy in the high street can be sourced for sometimes a fraction of the cost online?

/rant.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sweet Diesel News MY95 30 5,251 06-01-2016, 10:07 AM
Last Post: Magenta Sunset
  Colin Furze made the news! Grant 41 8,324 13-11-2015, 11:25 AM
Last Post: bashbarnard
  disappointing news. Magenta Sunset 16 3,024 11-11-2015, 05:43 PM
Last Post: Magenta Sunset