now then.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
now then.
now then thought i would finally get on here its been a while since i bought my 306 d tub estate so well over due joining. ive had it about 9 months and its a canny car does what it needs too for the minute. I already know a few bits and bobs about them so not joining blind and already know a couple people main 306 man im friends with is Chris Lappit luckily enough haha. wey im sure ill get to know a few of you when i come on... this is the first forum ive been on in along time that hasnt died a death from facebook groups which is a damn good thing.
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the club, we have taken a big hit from all those retarded FB groups but we're still going strong Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
welcome to the club. yes the fb groups are causing an issue for us but we still have a wealth of members and information on here. No info is stored on fb... its simply a means of asking questions to a large audience and hoping you get the right answer... same as a forum to some extent but at least here you have a good chance of finding your info on your own without having to ask the question. Also the value of having somewhere to document a build or a cars life... not just showing off that you fitted a spoiler one day.
Thanks given by:
Hello and welcome. Any photos of your pug?
Im also a newbie, still getting to grips with my pug and all the issues with it. This forum is ace, lots of advice and help..
Thanks given by:
(22-06-2016, 02:05 PM)Eeyore Wrote: welcome to the club. yes the fb groups are causing an issue for us but we still have a wealth of members and information on here. No info is stored on fb... its simply a means of asking questions to a large audience and hoping you get the right answer... same as a forum to some extent but at least here you have a good chance of finding your info on your own without having to ask the question. Also the value of having somewhere to document a build or a cars life... not just showing off that you fitted a spoiler one day.

yeah ive been into my fords im building a fiesta at the minute and i am a rep for fiesta owners club and since theres so many facebook groups the forum died litteraly which was a shame but luckily a few peopl still go on... and ive also noticed especaily since i have a mk5 fiesta its very much a first car type car and on fb groups the questions are getting stupider and stupider litteraly someone asked how to take a grill out the other day all you have to do is look to see it lifts out  Rofl but im defffinatly going to be on here alot more since i want to build my car more and in an hour of being on here in the xud page i learnt more than i did for being on fb groups for a year  Rofl Rofl
Thanks given by:
welcome along Smile
Thanks given by: