306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: now then.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
now then thought i would finally get on here its been a while since i bought my 306 d tub estate so well over due joining. ive had it about 9 months and its a canny car does what it needs too for the minute. I already know a few bits and bobs about them so not joining blind and already know a couple people main 306 man im friends with is Chris Lappit luckily enough haha. wey im sure ill get to know a few of you when i come on... this is the first forum ive been on in along time that hasnt died a death from facebook groups which is a damn good thing.
Welcome to the club, we have taken a big hit from all those retarded FB groups but we're still going strong Smile
welcome to the club. yes the fb groups are causing an issue for us but we still have a wealth of members and information on here. No info is stored on fb... its simply a means of asking questions to a large audience and hoping you get the right answer... same as a forum to some extent but at least here you have a good chance of finding your info on your own without having to ask the question. Also the value of having somewhere to document a build or a cars life... not just showing off that you fitted a spoiler one day.
Hello and welcome. Any photos of your pug?
Im also a newbie, still getting to grips with my pug and all the issues with it. This forum is ace, lots of advice and help..
(22-06-2016, 02:05 PM)Eeyore Wrote: [ -> ]welcome to the club. yes the fb groups are causing an issue for us but we still have a wealth of members and information on here. No info is stored on fb... its simply a means of asking questions to a large audience and hoping you get the right answer... same as a forum to some extent but at least here you have a good chance of finding your info on your own without having to ask the question. Also the value of having somewhere to document a build or a cars life... not just showing off that you fitted a spoiler one day.

yeah ive been into my fords im building a fiesta at the minute and i am a rep for fiesta owners club and since theres so many facebook groups the forum died litteraly which was a shame but luckily a few peopl still go on... and ive also noticed especaily since i have a mk5 fiesta its very much a first car type car and on fb groups the questions are getting stupider and stupider litteraly someone asked how to take a grill out the other day all you have to do is look to see it lifts out  Rofl but im defffinatly going to be on here alot more since i want to build my car more and in an hour of being on here in the xud page i learnt more than i did for being on fb groups for a year  Rofl Rofl
welcome along Smile