Project OEM Phase 3 GTi6 - Moonstone

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Project OEM Phase 3 GTi6 - Moonstone
Finally back in a '306 after a few years in Alfa's and a BMW Big Grin

In truth I should've posted this a few weeks back as I have had this one since early April.

Spent many weeks trying to find a suitable daily (including BMW's and other 306s) with several 'difficult' sellers until this one turned up on eBay and Autotrader and I phoned within minutes of it going live. Then had to wait a week to view it (I was dying to get to see it) and it was worth the wait.

So here she is after driving it back to work in the downpour of hail:

[Image: VyKhym9t.jpg?0514]

Details:
Its on a V reg (1999) and when I got it she had just rolled over onto 135K miles and she is a straight as a die one or two tiny dents (PDR job later on), and a small mark on the front bumper, there is no obvious rust as far as I can see other than a few minor surface areas that will be treated soon enough.

As soon as I got it I had to work away for a weekend (this hurt Sad) and left it in the capable hands of my brother and the friendly garage he works at to sort out a cambelt and water pump, along with crank pulley and full service and what ever else needed doing (actually not a lot).

The previous gentleman that owned provided a stack of history and lots of other collectable bits and bobs so I shall continue to add to this, he really loved it by the looks of things.

More to come Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Looking good.

I know that feeling all to well, bought the car and not able to play with it Sad

Was this the listing?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/-/262367766001?
Thanks given by:
It was indeed that listing, had to have it. Now to look after it Smile

Just need to sort out the jerking.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Project T Phase 2.5 Diablo DTurbo... Kwik 90 40,101 24-02-2021, 11:51 PM
Last Post: stevieg
  Cherry Red Phase 3 HDI Project daniel909 24 9,319 12-02-2017, 11:21 PM
Last Post: daniel909
  Moonstone GTi6 Track-Lite Project reese 28 14,595 29-01-2017, 09:34 AM
Last Post: reese