No Friday Thread?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Friday Thread?
So apparently it's Friday again already...but theres no thread, slackers... Confused

Friday: Lacking motivation this morning, probably go for a wander round town this afternoon, TV in the evening...

Saturday: No plans yet, hopefully find somewhere to go though.

Sunday: Classic car show at Stonham.

Monday: Retro meet at Shotley in the evening if any locals fancy it.
Thanks given by:
Friday: Work until 6PM

Saturday: Go for a haircut early as I can get up, swing past Ambers work & swap cars, take hers home & clean it ready for her coming home at 12. Food shop/wonder round the shops.

Sunday: Might take the 309 to Stonham car show/car boot sale, weather doesn't look amazing weather though so probably won't bother.
Thanks given by:
Today: Day off today. Not got much planned. On call tonight from 10pm so no beers
Tomorrow: No plans again, on call from 5pm
Sunday: Repeat Saturday
Monday: Back to work Sad
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Friday: go get a free 9mx3m gazebo so I can do car stuff on days like today. Work on car.
Saturday: usual.
Sunday: usual
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Friday: Work
Saturday: Work then drive down to kent to go to family party trawel forum to find kent members
Sunday: Drive home with less money than i went with.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Friday: Finish work at 2pm, 45 mins more Smile Go to the mall and buy some gifts and stuff for friends
Saturday: Go to the mountain (Troodos) and have a lunch with a friend from work, go to Kykkos monastery
Sunday: Clean the house and hopefully get the car done too!

Not too busy overall hey
Ex cars: '86 Opel Monza 1.6 GLS Puke & '97 Opel Astra 180ie 16v - oil spill & '07 VW Polo 1.9TDI (stolen) - Awesome car!

"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life." - Henry David Thoreau
Thanks given by:
Friday: Work... im super tired... update a few websites
Saturday: Charity shopping for a 70s themed party... then maybe make a start on the rallye.
Sunday: Powerboats and fixing the speedboat.
Thanks given by:
First weekend off in 6 months thanks to a new job Big Grin

Friday: work finished for the weekend, relax.

Saturday: fit powerflex bushes on the gti6 along with new driveshafts and hopefully get it tracked if I have time

Sunday: go out somewhere in the hire car with the Mrs
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Today chill in the sun on the south of France

Saturday see above

Sunday see above
Thanks given by:
(14-08-2015, 10:17 AM)timpug Wrote: Friday: Finish work at 2pm, 45 mins more Smile Go to the mall and buy some gifts and stuff for friends
Saturday: Go to the mountain (Troodos) and have a lunch with a friend from work, go to Kykkos monastery
Sunday: Clean the house and hopefully get the car done too!

Not too busy overall hey

I wish I had my 205 when I was up the troodos mountains, f*cking epic roads!

We stopped at a small shop/cafe on the way up and the mountain ranger was sat there drinking ouzo at 9am lol
Thanks given by:
All work and no play this weekend and probably for the rest of the month.

Ah well be worth it at the end when I'm in Greece for 10 days Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
my fault; I went on holiday the week before...............sorry.
but will give notice this year so it does get posted !!
Thanks given by:
Holy thread revival Batman! Seems you got pipped to the post again today too! You're slacking. Tongue
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(03-06-2016, 09:23 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Holy thread revival Batman! Seems you got pipped to the post again today too! You're slacking. Tongue

yes...I slept in....been knackered for over a week now;  cant sleep and just lying there from about 1.30 a.m.........get up at 07.00 shattered going to work.  like a zombie at present.  got some hols in 4 weeks time so will dig a hole and hide in it I think ???
Thanks given by:
Could be worse, it's not a year old yet. Someone bumped one on the ford forum from 2009 the other day. lol
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bank holiday weekend! (Thursday / friday thread!) Matt-Rallye 14 2,777 18-04-2017, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Dave
Thumbs Down The late Friday thread ozonehostile 5 1,272 03-06-2016, 09:20 PM
Last Post: daddyfixit
  Friday thread! bashbarnard 14 1,796 23-01-2016, 07:14 PM
Last Post: Toms306