Wolf Race Dragons with 205/40/17 Tyres

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Sale: Wolf Race Dragons with 205/40/17 Tyres
Finally they are here. The talk of the forum for many many years. Having being stored for years after a fantastic life being featured in max power and fast car these sublime 5 spoke alloys are now for sale. A classic you may say. Will suit any car and transform your whip into a show car for sure. They are direct fit so are fantastic for track.

These bad boys come with budget tyres 205/40/17 with a mountain of tread. Once centre cap and bolt missing. I did say they were desireable! Im looking for a whole £40 which is essentially the worth of the tyres. A bargain for a piece of forum history. 

[Image: IMG_20160416_135948_zpscae4ffxv.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20160416_140005_zpszvbccqsv.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Wil them fit mine nova bruh?
                                             [Image: 2ljm03k.jpg]

I Don't Have A 306.
Thanks given by:
MY eyes are burninggg! Tongue
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
(18-04-2016, 08:15 PM)Danny Wideboy Wrote: Wil them fit mine nova bruh?

nah m9. These are 4x108 not 4x100
Thanks given by:
Don't matter anywayz m8, found some tsw venoms innit.
Safe.

I Don't Have A 306.
Thanks given by:
(19-04-2016, 12:23 PM)Danny Wideboy Wrote: Don't matter anywayz m8, found some tsw venous innit.
Safe.

no woz m9. Dem rimz is wel sik anyways
Thanks given by:
Honestly you couldn't pay me to have them on my car

Do the honourable think and scrap them
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
(19-04-2016, 03:04 PM)7057sam Wrote: Honestly you couldn't pay me to have them on my car

Do the honourable think and scrap them

Mate feel free to put them on and i wont pay you.
Thanks given by:
Still for sale!
Thanks given by:
(24-05-2016, 05:18 PM)Eeyore Wrote: Still for sale!

Hi are they 4x108? If so I'll buy them off you
Thanks given by:
yep still got them.
Thanks given by:
(08-08-2016, 12:26 PM)DEeyore Wrote: yep still got them.

So they are definitely 4 X 108? 17"? You got anymore pics of them?
Thanks given by:
yes they are definiely 4x108 17" direct fit. they need a refurb. i dont have any more photos of them im afraid. theyre at the back of the shed.
Thanks given by:
(08-08-2016, 04:31 PM)Eeyore Wrote: yes they are definiely 4x108 17" direct fit. they need a refurb. i dont have any more photos of them im afraid. theyre at the back of the shed.

Any chance you can put them on eBay? I will buy them Thursday an arrange a currier for when you free :-)
Thanks given by:
Suggest beef or lamb for a curry mate. Tyres are pretty chewy and the ally gets stuck in your teeth.

I Don't Have A 306.
Thanks given by:
(08-08-2016, 04:51 PM)Stehall Wrote:
(08-08-2016, 04:31 PM)Eeyore Wrote: yes they are definiely 4x108 17" direct fit. they need a refurb. i dont have any more photos of them im afraid. theyre at the back of the shed.

Any chance you can put them on eBay? I will buy them Thursday an arrange a currier for when you free :-)

there isn't any cracks or anything in them is there? I get paid on Thursday, so if you put them on eBay I'll buy them :-)
Thanks given by:
I don't understand why they need to go on ebay?
Thanks given by:
(09-08-2016, 06:43 PM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote: I don't understand why they need to go on ebay?

You said what I was thinking.

I Don't Have A 306.
Thanks given by:
Scam.

Also means Sam gets charged fees.

Keep them Sam, they're pretty much Antique. They'll be retro in a couple of years & everyone will want them.

TSW Venoms in the making.
Thanks given by:
eBay is the most used site in the world to buy an sell goods safely with all the legals. Plus a few more pics of them would be nice before money gets exchanged.. Is that a good enough reason? Or should I get in my car an drive to Ipswich from Manchester? Bit stupid driving all that way to put £40 in someone's hand... An as for the seller getting charged I'll pay the difference too, can't say fairer than that...
Thanks given by:
Then just ask Sam for more pics. As for legals, he's a mod on here so one of the least likely to run away with your money.
Thanks given by:

Hi again, if your serious about selling those dragon alloys, here's my number 07869445598. I hope we can come to some agreement :-)

Regards
Steve
Thanks given by:
i am serious, thats why they are for sale. They are £40 which is what the budget tyres are worth. Theyre missing one centre cap which is extremely difficult to find. If you want to buy them for £40, pay via paypal (as gift unless you cover the charges) and arrange your own courier or collect then yes they are yours. I will not be listing these on ebay just for a "more secure" sale. I am a long standing member on here as you can see from my profile. I wouldnt ruin my reputation for the sake of £40.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Team Dynamics Pro Race 3's 15x7 in white, with good tyres Curt 7 2,601 30-05-2013, 09:04 PM
Last Post: Curt