306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Wolf Race Dragons with 205/40/17 Tyres
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Finally they are here. The talk of the forum for many many years. Having being stored for years after a fantastic life being featured in max power and fast car these sublime 5 spoke alloys are now for sale. A classic you may say. Will suit any car and transform your whip into a show car for sure. They are direct fit so are fantastic for track.

These bad boys come with budget tyres 205/40/17 with a mountain of tread. Once centre cap and bolt missing. I did say they were desireable! Im looking for a whole £40 which is essentially the worth of the tyres. A bargain for a piece of forum history. 

[Image: IMG_20160416_135948_zpscae4ffxv.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20160416_140005_zpszvbccqsv.jpg]
Wil them fit mine nova bruh?
MY eyes are burninggg! Tongue
(18-04-2016, 08:15 PM)Danny Wideboy Wrote: [ -> ]Wil them fit mine nova bruh?

nah m9. These are 4x108 not 4x100
Don't matter anywayz m8, found some tsw venoms innit.
Safe.
(19-04-2016, 12:23 PM)Danny Wideboy Wrote: [ -> ]Don't matter anywayz m8, found some tsw venous innit.
Safe.

no woz m9. Dem rimz is wel sik anyways
Honestly you couldn't pay me to have them on my car

Do the honourable think and scrap them
(19-04-2016, 03:04 PM)7057sam Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly you couldn't pay me to have them on my car

Do the honourable think and scrap them

Mate feel free to put them on and i wont pay you.
Still for sale!
(24-05-2016, 05:18 PM)Eeyore Wrote: [ -> ]Still for sale!

Hi are they 4x108? If so I'll buy them off you
yep still got them.
(08-08-2016, 12:26 PM)DEeyore Wrote: [ -> ]yep still got them.

So they are definitely 4 X 108? 17"? You got anymore pics of them?
yes they are definiely 4x108 17" direct fit. they need a refurb. i dont have any more photos of them im afraid. theyre at the back of the shed.
(08-08-2016, 04:31 PM)Eeyore Wrote: [ -> ]yes they are definiely 4x108 17" direct fit. they need a refurb. i dont have any more photos of them im afraid. theyre at the back of the shed.

Any chance you can put them on eBay? I will buy them Thursday an arrange a currier for when you free :-)
Suggest beef or lamb for a curry mate. Tyres are pretty chewy and the ally gets stuck in your teeth.
(08-08-2016, 04:51 PM)Stehall Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-08-2016, 04:31 PM)Eeyore Wrote: [ -> ]yes they are definiely 4x108 17" direct fit. they need a refurb. i dont have any more photos of them im afraid. theyre at the back of the shed.

Any chance you can put them on eBay? I will buy them Thursday an arrange a currier for when you free :-)

there isn't any cracks or anything in them is there? I get paid on Thursday, so if you put them on eBay I'll buy them :-)
I don't understand why they need to go on ebay?
(09-08-2016, 06:43 PM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't understand why they need to go on ebay?

You said what I was thinking.
Scam.

Also means Sam gets charged fees.

Keep them Sam, they're pretty much Antique. They'll be retro in a couple of years & everyone will want them.

TSW Venoms in the making.
eBay is the most used site in the world to buy an sell goods safely with all the legals. Plus a few more pics of them would be nice before money gets exchanged.. Is that a good enough reason? Or should I get in my car an drive to Ipswich from Manchester? Bit stupid driving all that way to put £40 in someone's hand... An as for the seller getting charged I'll pay the difference too, can't say fairer than that...
Then just ask Sam for more pics. As for legals, he's a mod on here so one of the least likely to run away with your money.

Hi again, if your serious about selling those dragon alloys, here's my number 07869445598. I hope we can come to some agreement :-)

Regards
Steve
i am serious, thats why they are for sale. They are £40 which is what the budget tyres are worth. Theyre missing one centre cap which is extremely difficult to find. If you want to buy them for £40, pay via paypal (as gift unless you cover the charges) and arrange your own courier or collect then yes they are yours. I will not be listing these on ebay just for a "more secure" sale. I am a long standing member on here as you can see from my profile. I wouldnt ruin my reputation for the sake of £40.