Pinky will soon have to go!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pinky will soon have to go!!
You can buy pink tools btw! Big Grin

Seriously though, no-one expects you to be changing clutches, but things like wiper blades, number plates and bulbs aren't hard to change at all, you'd probably be surprised how easy stuff is in reality. Smile Even the starter motor is usually pretty easy with basic tools depending on engine.
Thanks given by:
Sam, half of what was wrong you should have at least known how to check to pass your driving test.

You wouldn't even need tools to change any bulbs on a 306 or the wiper blades and a screwdriver would change the number plate.

The tyres I would bet if 3 were illegal at least one was dangerously and very obviously so but you could have saved money if you took it to somewhere that does part worn tires before the MOT.

If you are stuck and want to do something you can always either search on here or create a new thread asking and if you want me to talk you through something just text me.
Thanks given by:
(14-04-2016, 10:13 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Sam, half of what was wrong you should have at least known how to check to pass your driving test.

You wouldn't even need tools to change any bulbs on a 306 or the wiper blades and a screwdriver would change the number plate.

The tyres I would bet if 3 were illegal at least one was dangerously and very obviously so but you could have saved money if you took it to somewhere that does part worn tires before the MOT.

If you are stuck and want to do something you can always either search on here or create a new thread asking and if you want me to talk you through something just text me.

Whatever you do dont text chris! 

#ResidentOCsexPest
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
(14-04-2016, 10:13 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Sam, half of what was wrong you should have at least known how to check to pass your driving test.

Text/ring this man. He is very friendly and helpful.  Rofl
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
Sounds like you need to make some friends... the amount of work to your car isnt unusual. If you cant afford these basic things i struggle to see how you can afford anything else.
Thanks given by:
Who edited my post for to make it pink..  Rofl

EDIT: It was me.
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
I'm local, knowledgeable on cars & have a ton of tools, happy to help where needed.

Hell, I'm engaged too, so that makes me less of a sex pest by default, doesn't it? Lol.   Tongue
Thanks given by:
Yeah...without trying to sound all demeaning... To have a cheap older french car...you have to be either willing to fork out its value each year in labor or buy yaself some tools or beers for your tool weilding mates.

IE I have managed so far to fit new wheels, gti6 brakes, coolant/oil/gearbox oil/brake fluid change, engine service, rear brake service, cambelt change, wipers, new plates, rear wiper motor and arm/blade, drivers seat, steering wheel, gear knob, bunch of trim bits, about to fix up some rust and exhaust issues...all for £250 of parts.
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Sam knows I'm a sex pest and she loves it.
Thanks given by:
Oh add to my list bosch glowies too
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Isnt fixing/maintaining it part of the fun of owning one of these ? Yes that does go so far and it can be infuriating but it's all part and parcel
Thanks given by:
If you really cannot into cars whatsoever and a spanner is kryptonite to you just finance something new for 115 a month and be done with it.
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by: