Hey! :) Peoples Jobs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey! :) Peoples Jobs
'Security Intergrator' Install, maintain and repair electronic security systems. Mostly high security sites and data centres.
Thanks given by: Pipsqueakaboo
Mechanic for both race and rental karts at pfi
I mainly do painting/decorating and plastering, but I also dabble with some carpentry, tiling, little bit of plumbing....I'm what's generally known as a "Jack of all trades". Wink
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Structural engineer designing the steelwork and connections for quite a few London skyscrapers and some underground work
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
(24-03-2016, 10:44 PM)lolsteve Wrote: Structural engineer designing the steelwork and connections for quite a few London skyscrapers and some underground work

But unable to put together flat pack furniture Tongue

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Mainly studying for me for now lol. Studying accounting until June then starting a four year degree in Aviation Management in September. For money I do odd bits for my family & friends etc.
Business development facilitator I suppose the technical term is. I set up deals with all sorts of businesses and also help manage car owners club affiliations. Mixed in with some fraud prevention work Smile

Been doing it over 4 years now, had a go at windscreen fitting for a few months but hated the company.
Graduate engineer for an automotive consultancy (Ricardo).

Finished my degree last June in Mechanical Engineering and now working for Ricardo. They designed and build the engines for McLaren (MP4/650S/P1 etc), all the driveline for the Veyron, JCB Dieselmax land speed record car.. Lots of cool  stuff and loads of other development and consultancy work for most OEMs.

Currently in project management, next department should be Engine Performance Development with any luck
My job sounds so boaring after reading all these jobs.

Im a manager for pizza hut Undecided

Primary teacher and RNR.
Dabbling in a new consultancy path also.
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Im a lead engineer for a national building systems installation and repair company.
So basically, my job role is that i look after a team of 8 engineers and the day to day 'on the ground' management of a 4.8 million quid contract. On top of that i spend most of day repairing fire detection systems.
We only work in the residential sector so its quite entertaining the people i have to deal with day to day. We work anywhere ranging from general needs living to care homes to drug rehabilitation centres.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Got to be careful what I say here but....

Multi-disciplined Shift Engineer (Authorised Person Electrical/Authorised Person Mechanical for signing Permits to Work) for a steam and electric generating powerhouse for an 800acre site. Basically make sure the place runs, serious issues if it doesn't.
2001 BMW 330Ci
2012 VW High Up
1988 205 GTi 1.6
1990 205 Mi16
Thanks given by:
I've always been in retail unfortunately. Currently I'm Store Manager for Lidl. 

It's fast paced and I do 50+ hours a week but the pay is good as we get a company car and free fuel! And 7 weeks holiday...
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
Just a car mechanic, pretty standard but get the use of the workshop to play with my cars so not all is bad
Thanks given by:
Im a mechanic. Thats about it. I always take on other work though if asked.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
(25-03-2016, 11:34 AM)Chris_90 Wrote: My job sounds so boaring after reading all these jobs.

Im a manager for pizza hut Undecided

everyone has to eat Itwasntme
It goes, it stops (as reqd). Makeup
Hate Housework!
(24-03-2016, 10:52 PM)cully Wrote:
(24-03-2016, 10:44 PM)lolsteve Wrote: Structural engineer designing the steelwork and connections for quite a few London skyscrapers and some underground work

But unable to put together flat pack furniture Tongue

Ah you dick  Rofl thought that would slip past. 
(27-03-2016, 01:08 AM)Orta Wrote: I've always been in retail unfortunately. Currently I'm Store Manager for Lidl. 

It's fast paced and I do 50+ hours a week but the pay is good as we get a company car and free fuel! And 7 weeks holiday...

In uni we got told Lidl/Aldi were both high paying places but they make you work like hell for that money. Although 7 weeks holiday sounds damn good. Might apply for the manager position at the store round the corner from me
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
i am a general builder (building over at lobbland atm)
meccy engineer in oz, comissioning and bringing online gas plant turbines/compressors etc
[Image: 22f2b6b2-758b-4c1c-96fb-6fa9c6059b13_zpsf306b56b.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  covering letters for jobs procta 10 1,952 11-08-2016, 09:52 AM
Last Post: hotrodjacko
  any one know of any jobs?? swampy 5 1,468 13-06-2013, 09:27 PM
Last Post: Niall
  rainy day jobs? zx_volcane 40 5,694 26-04-2012, 05:23 AM
Last Post: Pete