Yamaha R6 throttle bodies + MS ECU.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yamaha R6 throttle bodies + MS ECU.
As above, selling my R6 'bodies, had originally intended to use these on my TU3 engine but now I have a V6 I don't think 4 throttle bodies will work very well [Image: wink.gif]

They're from a 2005 model R6, 38mm diameter (so you should be good up to 180-200bhp or so), and they have built in constant velocity sliders like a CV carb, which keeps the airspeed up over the injectors at lower rpms, or with smaller engines, so you get better bottom end and midrange torque + mpg/emissions.
They come with the injectors (updated 4 hole spray pattern versions), fuel pressure regulator, the throttle position sensor, MAP sensor, and all the wiring plugs to connect to them, they also have a remote idle speed adjustment cable that you can pop somewhere easy to get to for fine tuning, the cold/fast idle valve is there too.
Condition-wise they're perfect, they only did delivery milage to the dealer in Louth that I bought them from - where they were removed as the bike was to be converted for racing. There's not a mark or spec of dirt on them, they've been wrapped up and dry stored since.

£75

Pictures to follow.
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
Interesting. Pics please
Thanks given by:
Pics:

[Image: R6TB-1.jpg]

[Image: R6TB-2.jpg]

[Image: R6TB-3.jpg]

[Image: R6TB-4.jpg]

And as mentioned I have the other half of the connectors/wiring tails for TPS, injectors, etc.
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
Provisionally sold.

I will have the Megaquirt ECU (MS1 v3 Extra) I was going to run these with up for sale shortly though, comes with a stimulator for bench testing the ECU, cables for PC connection, new loom connector, etc. £200
Thanks given by:
Pics:

[Image: ECU2.jpg]

[Image: ECU1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Did the bodies sell?
Thanks given by:
Yes, afraid so, went a while ago. Still have the ECU atm
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  106 gti saxo vts throttle bodies Teddy 0 802 26-12-2016, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Teddy
  Jenvey throttle bodies SOLD luke306rallye 2 1,042 13-03-2016, 05:03 PM
Last Post: luke306rallye
  Lotus hrottle bodies welshpug 2 1,069 25-08-2015, 12:35 PM
Last Post: welshpug