306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Yamaha R6 throttle bodies + MS ECU.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As above, selling my R6 'bodies, had originally intended to use these on my TU3 engine but now I have a V6 I don't think 4 throttle bodies will work very well [Image: wink.gif]

They're from a 2005 model R6, 38mm diameter (so you should be good up to 180-200bhp or so), and they have built in constant velocity sliders like a CV carb, which keeps the airspeed up over the injectors at lower rpms, or with smaller engines, so you get better bottom end and midrange torque + mpg/emissions.
They come with the injectors (updated 4 hole spray pattern versions), fuel pressure regulator, the throttle position sensor, MAP sensor, and all the wiring plugs to connect to them, they also have a remote idle speed adjustment cable that you can pop somewhere easy to get to for fine tuning, the cold/fast idle valve is there too.
Condition-wise they're perfect, they only did delivery milage to the dealer in Louth that I bought them from - where they were removed as the bike was to be converted for racing. There's not a mark or spec of dirt on them, they've been wrapped up and dry stored since.

£75

Pictures to follow.
Interesting. Pics please
Pics:

[Image: R6TB-1.jpg]

[Image: R6TB-2.jpg]

[Image: R6TB-3.jpg]

[Image: R6TB-4.jpg]

And as mentioned I have the other half of the connectors/wiring tails for TPS, injectors, etc.
Provisionally sold.

I will have the Megaquirt ECU (MS1 v3 Extra) I was going to run these with up for sale shortly though, comes with a stimulator for bench testing the ECU, cables for PC connection, new loom connector, etc. £200
Pics:

[Image: ECU2.jpg]

[Image: ECU1.jpg]
Did the bodies sell?
Yes, afraid so, went a while ago. Still have the ECU atm