OW! Me knob!!!
Sad 
It urts me 'and!

[Image: Photo0266.jpg]

And here's why!

[Image: Photo0267.jpg]

This is after I pulled it off.

[Image: Photo0271.jpg]

Ok, it's nice to have a shiny one, but not at the risk of life and limb!

So, can I pull my know off completely and replace it, or shall I just stick my Swiss Army knife in there and prize the end off?

PS: did this happen because it mentions "Active Member" under my avatar?
WoW! That was cheap!  Inlove
Thanks given by:
Active member means you've posted a bit I think. And it does just pull off with a bit of grunt. I got a almost new one out a low milager and tiger sealed it on.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
I had a nice knob on mine from a newer Pug, bigger and weightier for better grip and a nicer feel. Wink
Thanks given by:
(20-12-2015, 04:45 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: Active member means you've posted a bit I think. And it does just pull off with a bit of grunt. I got a almost new one out a low milager and tiger sealed it on.

I'll have a grunt at it tomorrow then. ThumbsUp

(20-12-2015, 04:47 PM)Toms306 Wrote: I had a nice knob on mine from a newer Pug, bigger and weightier for better grip and a nicer feel. Wink

I like it already! I might try coating the knob with a layer of epoxy resin and will prolly stick it back on with it as well. Alternatively, some local shop will no doubt have something that will fit the shaft.
WoW! That was cheap!  Inlove
Thanks given by:
You can just pop the cap off with your Swiss but it's even worse with no cap in it at all!
Thanks given by:
damaged palms from playing with your Knob is just the worst injury!

Smile

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Thanks given by: