Hi

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi
Hi all, 

Ex 306 owner here, used to be a member on another forum that seems to have died so thought I'd have a look around here Smile.  I've since left Pugs and moved onto German...  Looking at some of the pics etc on here I have to say I do kina' miss her!
Thanks given by:
Hi welcome to the club, we're all over here these days Big Grin
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Welcome along mate
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Hello and welcome along Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Welcome Smile
Thanks given by:
Thanks all Wink
Thanks given by:
Pretty sure I collected a set of leaf pattern half leathers from you in 2010!?
Thanks given by:
Haha that sounds about right Tom.. You've a good memory! I've still got a shed full of bits I want to get rid of - hence the reason I thought about coming back on here, better than throwing it away!

Which brings me round to my next question... Does anyone know if it's 20 or 100 posts before I can advertise in the parts section?
Thanks given by:
It's 100 posts unless it's changed recently.

Can't believe you've kept parts that long though, might as well have binned them, they're not worth anything now. lol
Thanks given by:
Yeah you're not wrong. I put them all away in boxes in the shed (my mum's hah) and forgot about them. If it's 100 posts I might just bin it all, I was hoping some of it may be of use to people on here but I can't be arsed waiting around another 5 years haha
Thanks given by: