306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Hi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, 

Ex 306 owner here, used to be a member on another forum that seems to have died so thought I'd have a look around here Smile.  I've since left Pugs and moved onto German...  Looking at some of the pics etc on here I have to say I do kina' miss her!
Hi welcome to the club, we're all over here these days Big Grin
Welcome along mate
Hello and welcome along Smile
Welcome Smile
Thanks all Wink
Pretty sure I collected a set of leaf pattern half leathers from you in 2010!?
Haha that sounds about right Tom.. You've a good memory! I've still got a shed full of bits I want to get rid of - hence the reason I thought about coming back on here, better than throwing it away!

Which brings me round to my next question... Does anyone know if it's 20 or 100 posts before I can advertise in the parts section?
It's 100 posts unless it's changed recently.

Can't believe you've kept parts that long though, might as well have binned them, they're not worth anything now. lol
Yeah you're not wrong. I put them all away in boxes in the shed (my mum's hah) and forgot about them. If it's 100 posts I might just bin it all, I was hoping some of it may be of use to people on here but I can't be arsed waiting around another 5 years haha