What's on your Christmas list?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's on your Christmas list?
What do you want for christmas? Or possibly more importantly and wallet damaging what's on her Christmas list?
Car related or not?
Personally I have no idea what's on mine other than more of the obvious but gift wise you would have to ask my wife cos I forgot already lol
Thanks given by:
Not really wanting much for Christmas myself, but she wants a service (the car that is Wink that's the only other half I have right now lol)
Thanks given by:
2" body lift for the ranger and a 4th working pedal cycle (want a 650b XC bike).
Thanks given by:
(30-10-2015, 11:12 PM)MY95 Wrote: Not really wanting much for Christmas myself, but she wants a service (the car that is Wink that's the only other half I have right now lol)

Lol they always want at least a good servicing bud!
I've been in 306's as long as I been married almost, 18 years down the line and kinda consider at the back of my mind that she( Shelly ) is my other third or maybe it's the 306 that's the "other" third,
Shelly will always be a keeper but I will sure as damn always be looking at other models (phases) with a cheeky grin cos I've sampled many and savoured a fair few sweet moment with them both!
Thanks given by:
I don't do 'lists', I'm not 8 anymore so I'm happy enough has seeing the family!
Thanks given by:
(30-10-2015, 11:32 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: 2" body lift for the ranger and a 4th working pedal cycle (want a 650b XC bike).

You reckon you can add them on a wish list from Ma n Pa?
How much to do both, bike and lift the ranger?
Thanks given by:
Indeed, usually do it every 8k, now done nearly 9k after an 800 mile round trip of Isle of Skye/Highlands the last 2 days, hasn't missed a beat on 150k though! So needs a service after a new rear brake disc (warped) and shorter aux belt! 53mpg blasting it round Scotland too Smile
Thanks given by:
(30-10-2015, 11:38 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: I don't do 'lists', I'm not 8 anymore so I'm happy enough has seeing the family!

Ok mate now I got you thinking about it what's on your Christmas wish list? Lol

(30-10-2015, 11:40 PM)MY95 Wrote: Indeed, usually do it every 8k, now done nearly 9k after an 800 mile round trip of Isle of Skye/Highlands the last 2 days, hasn't missed a beat on 150k though! So needs a service after a new rear brake disc (warped) and shorter aux belt! 53mpg blasting it round Scotland too Smile

What route did you take and how was it? Weathers been ok up here past few days eh?
Thanks given by:
(30-10-2015, 11:38 PM)Redordead89 Wrote:
(30-10-2015, 11:32 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: 2" body lift for the ranger and a 4th working pedal cycle (want a 650b XC bike).

You reckon you can add them on a wish list from Ma n Pa?
How much to do both, bike and lift the ranger?

No, my parents are very kindly paying for a new garden fence for me for Christmas and birthday, Probably the most extravagant thing they've ever got me so I'll sort myself out for fun things.

Looking at £500 for the bike (although that'll end up getting upgraded very quickly) and £130 for the lift kit which is spacers, longer bolts and longer brake lines.
Thanks given by:
Peace and quiet
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
What I'd like for Christmas is to sit back and do f#$k all, but being a chef and have a misses who can't cook, I tend to spend the whole day cooking ffs lol
Thanks given by:
Six days off in a row will be nice for me!

Though I've got my eye on a new watch, joys of having kids is that you get gifts from them rather than the wife
Thanks given by:
At the risk of sounding like a grumpy old man (more so than usual); peace and quiet. My fiance and I have fairly scattered immediate family and we usually spend the christmas period driving for hours every day to get round all of them. This will be the first year we've spent alone, at home together and i'm looking forward to it enormously.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Boost. Lots of boost.

The Mrs has requested an angora bunny named Derek. Google it. I said no. lol
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
Socks.

What I really want is a working set of guts and a decent brain transplant...not sure Santa can manage those though...

But on a serious note, I hate xmas, have done for years, can't cope with all the people, noise, mess (apparently called decorations) and the stress of having to open shit you don't want in front of the people that bought it knowing you don't want it. Not to mention all the rich food that inevitably makes us all ill and drunk people everywhere. First year I'll get to spend it on my own and the first year in a long time I'm not dreading it!! Smile
Thanks given by:
We don't normally do christmas presents any more but rather each pump a load of money into things like nice dinners, lots of drink and going out. So not only am i doing that this year but Ive also spent loads on presents for people lol

Im not after anything but seeing as the parents and missus are insistent they are getting me something, they are going haves on one of these

[Image: 15TLD_D3_EVO_GRY_01.png]

Carbon version of course Wink
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Good food
Good company
And maybe some car related thing like cleaning products and so on Smile

I'm only 20 but have quickly realised the first two things on my list are all you really need
Thanks given by: 1616six
We've decided on a cheap Christmas what with putting money away for the wedding, so I've asked for a set of decent golf wedges and she wants a new pair of Converse. Bet it ends up being more than that lol
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
(31-10-2015, 09:43 AM)Niall Wrote: We don't normally do christmas presents any more but rather each pump a load of money into things like nice dinners, lots of drink and going out. So not only am i doing that this year but Ive also spent loads on presents for people lol

Im not after anything but seeing as the parents and missus are insistent they are getting me something, they are going haves on one of these
What you riding Niall?
[Image: 15TLD_D3_EVO_GRY_01.png]

Carbon version of course Wink

What you riding Niall?
Thanks given by:
Cloths and non car stuff

Maybe get a next gen console in the boxing day sale dunno yet.
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
(31-10-2015, 12:18 PM)Redordead89 Wrote: What you riding Niall?

This Smile

[Image: fat-sexy-woman.jpg#fat%20woman%20in%20red%20183x275]
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
My Xmas list consists of this

[Image: 28342P31.jpeg]

it is an FPV (or First Person View) system for my planes.

I have 2 new planes in construction atm, both are spitfires, one is petrol, and the other electric. but i want to put this im my planned for next month build a purpose built FPV plane Smile

either that, or some more toools to replace the ones i lost in my workshop fire... Sad
Not always Grumpy!!
306 Cabby SE, 2.0l 16v 
To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be!

Thanks given by:
I wanted a tablet from the Mrs. But I bought one today so she didn't have to. I don't want things. I tend to buy stuff if I want it
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Lol Niall, each to their own I guess! lol
Thanks given by:
I want a painted engine bay.... a new engine... maybe sprinkled with 45 carbs....

Hmm. . What else....
More power.... oh yeah. ..more torque too!

And less weight again!!!! 😈[SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND SMILING EYES]

... oh yes oh yes. ... and some new (ish) bucket seats!
Thanks given by:
Got my boy the Star Wars Lego advent calander
Thanks given by:
I want the 306 lowered and I want the 106 to.. Work.
Thanks given by:
(31-10-2015, 04:31 PM)Niall Wrote:

This Smile

Sure you need carbon tip for that? Would have thought a jar of vas may help a little better! Lol
Thanks given by:
(31-10-2015, 04:31 PM)Niall Wrote:

This Smile

Throw the talcum powder and aim for the wet patch Wink
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
I've got a SJCAM SJ4000 on my wish list, along with a DAB headunit for the car, but the missus is gonna try and sort me out a new set of drills for work, as my cheap set are giving up. For her, she's into that "Charmed" program, so I'm gonna get her the DVD box set of the complete series.......and a DVD player to watch them on! lol
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tools For The Christmas List bigcheez2k3 40 9,343 14-12-2014, 11:04 AM
Last Post: Dum-Dum
  First post/thread of Christmas! Merry Christmas! Dum-Dum 36 10,255 08-12-2014, 07:17 AM
Last Post: Matt