Amazon Seller

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amazon Seller
Hi Guys,

Wondered if I could get some thoughts on my ongoing experience with a seller on amazon.

I recently bought a electronic handheld gimbal for my gopro. It was £180 and came with a remote. The remote on its own is £22. A gimbal on its own is usually ~£180 so this seemed to be a good deal. Seller appeared to be in the UK but had long delivery times.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00RG...ge_o01_s00

Turns out the seller was from China and despite being advertised as sold with a remote the gimbal did not come with a remote. 

me: Where is my remote?
Seller: in crap english said they are out of stock and can only refund £8. Amazon must have changed the listing.
me: I want £22 in order to purchase a remote.
Seller: "22 is too high for me for this case we mostly can refund 8 pounds to you". You can return the item to china for a full refund.
me: I have already used the gimbal and packaging has been opened. I dont want to go through the hassle and I need to use it. Please refund me £20
Seller: Please return the item anyway for a full refund and we will refund you postage when we receive it. "As you know we sell this item with promotion, so there really have no extra money can refund to you, hope you can understanding."

So... its fair they have offered a refund but its not fair that they didnt say they were in china and that I am now going to have to shell out £22 of my own money. I am using the Gimbal for shows so I dont want to be without it whilst i send this back and buy another!

Whats my next move? Either I can take £8 or can I shaft them through some Amazon complaint procedure? Or both?
Thanks given by:
£8 and be angry for a few days & then forget about it, it's just easier.
Thanks given by:
Do both and be smug as hell.
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Threaten the Complaint procedure if they don't refund the £20, it wasn't sold as advertised, if they don't comply then complain, you haven't received everything, I'm an expert btw, never failed on a refund or similar yet Tongue
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Note: Ive read amazon claims and because the seller has offered a full refund and to pay postage it doesnt look like I can claim...
Thanks given by:
Or do as JJ says, depends how tight u are Wink
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
tbh taking the £8 looks best...

"The common reasons for a claim being denied include: You were unwilling to return the item to the Seller."

and then ill leave poor feedback...
Thanks given by:
They didn't specify they were in china and the item wasn't as described. That should be enough basis for a claim.
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
This. Make a claim
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Make a claim, what's the worst that can happen?
Either way they want you to send it back, at least this way it will be through the complaints.
If you do send it, make sure it's tracked somehow, as they will definatley say they haven't received it
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
are you covered under m.o.p.s. (mail order protection service)?
It goes, it stops (as reqd). Makeup
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Amazon Firestick + Kodi tigerstyle 23 5,666 29-03-2017, 08:16 PM
Last Post: cully
  Clarkson and Co now with Amazon prime Iceman299 6 1,457 01-08-2015, 07:05 AM
Last Post: Matt
  Help getting money back from seller lolsteve 31 4,533 04-11-2014, 03:43 PM
Last Post: Eeyore