Breaking - Shit Moonstone HDi DTurbo 5dr

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking - Shit Moonstone HDi DTurbo 5dr
I don't. As I say, I f*cked up as usual, shouldn't have bought it but hindsight isn't much use now, just gotta sell a few bits and move on...to the next f*ck up most likely.

Not upsetting my Nan and her neighbours is far more important than making money from this, I promised I wouldn't break another on her drive after the last catastrophe...
Thanks given by:
Right, this has been mostly stripped of good parts today (didn't take long, there weren't many lol ).

It's being collected for the crusher later this week. Is there any interest in large collection items like bumpers or beam? They'll get scrapped with the shell otherwise, I don't have space to store them.

Think I've PM'd everyone who had dibs on parts, if not please drop me a PM. Smile
Thanks given by:
How much for the "striker" catch thing on the boot and rear off side door? Could you check they aren't damaged. The plastic over the rod has worn through on mine and the tailgate makes a bit of noise because of it.
Thanks given by:
Boot latch is damaged I'm afraid, not sure what was kept in the car but there's damage to 2 doors, the boot and the ignition barrel area, someone obviously wanted to get in!

The door strikers are solid though, what's up with yours?
Thanks given by:
The door striker on mine has worn on the one side. Looks like the door wasn't aligned properly.

How bad is the boot striker, is it all bent out of shape?
Thanks given by:
Yeah it's bent. Hatch needed a good slam to close then I couldn't open it again without getting inside and booting it...does explain why the inside plastics were off lol.

Postage on a door striker is going to be £3, cheaper to find one locally if you can.
Thanks given by:
Front Door looms if it has electric mirrors?
Thanks given by:
It does have electric mirrors but I think ph3 looms are different to ph2? Do you mean the loom inside the door or the bit between the chassis and door?
Thanks given by:
(27-10-2015, 12:12 PM)Toms306 Wrote: It does have electric mirrors but I think ph3 looms are different to ph2?  Do you mean the loom inside the door or the bit between the chassis and door?

Inside the doors yup.
Thanks given by:
Tom, door check straps?
Cherry Red Rallye - Full on OEM resto.....
Thanks given by:
Are the crystals any good? Would you consider shipping them or too big?
Night Blue VW Golf 7 GTD : Bianca 306 Rallye : Mini Cooper D (The Mrs')
[Image: wallye-gtd.JPG?raw=1]
HDi Owner for 200k/9 years
Thanks given by:
Check straps are all clunky Ben. Simon, sorry not posting the crystals, they're not the best anyway.

It's going for scrap tomorrow hopefully...I say hopefully as I have no idea if it'll winch onto my mates truck or not, its a lot heavier than the others I've scrapped and the engine mounts are so soft the engine won't hang right without the 'box on. Wishbone broke on OS as well so it won't even roll on the discs as I'd hoped. I just know it's gonna f*ck up the drive. Dodgy

Anyway here are the pics, if there is anything small and easily removable that you want that's still on it let me know by tomorrow morning.

[Image: IMAG5187_zpspbu0b9jb.jpg]7

[Image: IMAG5188_zpsxzbgvcqe.jpg]

[Image: IMAG5189_zpsdsgpyhvx.jpg]

[Image: IMAG5190_zpsdvxuvlha.jpg]

[Image: IMAG5191_zpsoyxdrhnu.jpg]

[Image: IMAG5192_zps4v7b8kre.jpg]

[Image: IMAG5194_zpszesttluh.jpg]
Thanks given by:
All prices collected unless otherwise stated.

GTi spec Beam with calipers (MOT advisory so for rebuild or parts) - £20

[Image: IMAG5174_zpsrkzaxrfu.jpg]

[Image: IMAG5175_zps0wscbgqw.jpg]

HDi gearbox 152k - £30

[Image: IMAG5176_zpskqik5ti3.jpg]

Set of cyclones - tyres seem legal but not matching, two 185/55, two 195/55, paint isn't the best tbh, will get individual shots at some point. Can take the bolts for free but only half are cyclone bolts, theres a few tapered steel bolts and even an 18mm bolt missing a cap (off a Ford maybe!?), how they ended up like that I don't know lol. £50

[Image: IMAG5177_zpsmdzbcae8.jpg]

Pair 266mm calipers with bolts. £20 Alternator and starter £10 each, untested.

[Image: IMAG5178_zps4qstk62q.jpg]

Full standard exhaust, droppy cock tip, mid and rear fairly new £30. Rear bumper £10. Front bumper with fogs £10.

[Image: IMAG5180_zpsmzymqnvb.jpg]

Pair Valeo crystals, side mounts broken, pitting and scuffs as you'd expect on old lights £10. Airbox inc TPS and MAF £20. Badge £10 posted.

[Image: IMAG5182_zpsdvvx1mpt.jpg]

Injectors 152k untested, 044s so probably ticky £25 posted. Fuel rail £10. Lift pump £15. Fuel filter case £10.

[Image: IMAG5183_zps6kg5czk6.jpg]

PAS pump £10. Speedo drive £15 posted.

[Image: IMAG5184_zpsswc2r6zn.jpg]

152k HDi clocks £5. Heater panel £10 posted. Drivers non-auto window switch £10 posted. Passenger switch £10 posted. Auto wiper stalk £10 posted. Sony Bluetooth stereo (not sure if working) £5 collected.

[Image: IMAG5185_zpsexz1hpko.jpg]

Pair rear lights £10. Pair moonstone hockey sticks, clips broken of course £5. Pair electric mirrors £10. Rear wiper motor £5. Rear badge and lock solenoid £10 posted.

[Image: IMAG5186_zps5jafwyxs.jpg]

(Unpictured) Grill £5. Pitted spoiler £5.

Collection from IP9 (or IP5 for small objects). Will stick it on gumtree/ebay when I get the chance, just checking theres no interest here first. Smile
Thanks given by:
(29-10-2015, 09:37 PM)Toms306 Wrote: All prices collected unless otherwise stated.

Collection from IP9 (or IP5 for small objects).  Will stick it on gumtree/ebay when I get the chance, just checking theres no interest here first. Smile

why could you be closer would have snapped this from you!
90' 205 gti6 supercharged
05' Evo 9 IX GT

Team eaton.

Axle rebuilds please contact me for your needs.

https://www.facebook.com/axlesbystef/
Thanks given by:
I was thinking of you tbf, if anyone local wants to exchange a beam for a recon one without removing theirs first could be useful...

Fao thododd

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
(30-10-2015, 12:33 AM)Stef205 Wrote:
(29-10-2015, 09:37 PM)Toms306 Wrote: All prices collected unless otherwise stated.

Collection from IP9 (or IP5 for small objects).  Will stick it on gumtree/ebay when I get the chance, just checking theres no interest here first. Smile

why could you be closer would have snapped this from you!

I might be going toms way soon and could possibly pickup and drop off for a wee bit of derv monies Wink
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Carpet in boot on inner arches how much?
Thanks given by:
I saw your wanted thread Josh, it was disgusting in this this lol, makes the ones you've been offered look mint. lol
Thanks given by:
Ha cheers for being honest Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Hi Tom,
Would you be able to prise off the driver's door bump strip? Or am I too late?

Cheers.
WoW! That was cheap!  Inlove
Thanks given by:
The car hasn't gone yet unfortunately and I 'should' get over to it again before it goes. They're over a metre long though iirc, so cost daft amounts to post! Confused
Thanks given by:
Watching this get crushed by the crane on the truck was surprisingly satisfying!! Big Grin

[Image: IMAG5254_zps3ryrarrq.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(02-11-2015, 08:34 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Watching this get crushed by the crane on the truck was surprisingly satisfying!! Big Grin

Teehee.  Smile

I'll be browsing the local scrappys then.  Speechless
WoW! That was cheap!  Inlove
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Breaking moonstone 6 Blandy 28 5,768 26-04-2018, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Ben
  Breaking moonstone hdi estate. kentiiboii 0 991 02-03-2017, 10:16 PM
Last Post: kentiiboii
  Breaking Cherry Red 205 Dturbo andyyy 26 4,782 21-02-2017, 11:02 AM
Last Post: allye