Revs on hdi gearbox

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Revs on hdi gearbox
So Bash has just put a hdi gearbox in my phase 1 and now when I'm at 70mph it's running at about 2200rmp, is this about right...? I'm wondering if my speedo is out now as at 70 it feels too slow and when I'm at 80 I'm at 2500rpm (which I've been told is more like what they run at with a hdi box at 70...) any advice would be great! Thanks [emoji4]
Thanks given by:
thats what i get in my hdi Smile
Thanks given by:
Ah ok. Maybe everyone else was just driving really fast on the A14 today!
Thanks given by:
Ill go out with satnav in a bit.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
cant say if it effects speedo though as mine is hdi engine too
Thanks given by:
So incase anyones intrested. It was 10mph out. So thats a little strange. Took me 20 mins just now to fix. Removes the old drive worm red one from the xud speedo drive and put the hdi one. (black one) in as it was smaller and therefore would read faster. Spot on now. Pictures

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
nice easy fix Smile
Thanks given by:
Yeah. Thankfully i had the sense to actually look at these when i had the box out. Knew they were different sizes. Just wanted to use as much original stuff as possible
Thanks given by:
I changed the gear that connects to that for the same effect! That white cog
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stalls when coming down from revs Paul_13 11 2,574 18-09-2016, 04:50 AM
Last Post: Dave
  stutter problem at high revs holding back sparkyboi001 17 5,018 16-04-2013, 02:55 PM
Last Post: Tom
  XUD Smoke+Shaking it's tits off+hunting revs etc 306Puggy 30 9,933 28-11-2012, 10:59 PM
Last Post: Adam.M.Penny