Help!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help!
Anyone in the southwest be able to lend a hand with sorting out the BM?

Need some welding on the sill and floor (newer German car rusts more than a 306. Go figure) I'm told only a small amount needs doing

Could also do with a a hand knocking up some rear brake pipes as I don't have the kit to do it

Any help would be appreciated and bacon and beer will be on tap Smile
Thanks given by:
Is it around the subframe mounts that it's gone? If it is you can pick up strengthening plates that can be welded in and stop it from happening again.
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Not sure tbh mate i know the sill is where the front jacking point is, the plastic bit is missing and someone's tried to jack it from there by looks of it

All u know about the floor is that it's at the rear drivers side but haven't had chance to check that yet
Thanks given by:
(10-08-2015, 09:39 AM)Midnightclub Wrote: Is it around the subframe mounts that it's gone? If it is you can pick up strengthening plates that can be welded in and stop it from happening again.

Had a quick poke about last night and the only rust I can see around that area is the rear jacking point which is in the same state as the front can't see any on the floor at a all
Thanks given by:
That doesn't sound too bad then tbh.. subframe out is a bit of a ballache otherwise
Thanks given by:
(11-08-2015, 09:39 AM)Midnightclub Wrote: That doesn't sound too bad then tbh.. subframe out is a bit of a ballache otherwise

I can imagine, may just see if I can borrow a mig and get some plates made up lol

Do you know if INPA will work with a MPPS cable?
Thanks given by:
I don't think it will, or it will but you've got the bridge a connection between two pins. I haven't used an MPPS honestly so I don't know, but some of the connections are specific to INPA i think.

They're only £10-15 for the cable i think
Thanks given by: