306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone in the southwest be able to lend a hand with sorting out the BM?

Need some welding on the sill and floor (newer German car rusts more than a 306. Go figure) I'm told only a small amount needs doing

Could also do with a a hand knocking up some rear brake pipes as I don't have the kit to do it

Any help would be appreciated and bacon and beer will be on tap Smile
Is it around the subframe mounts that it's gone? If it is you can pick up strengthening plates that can be welded in and stop it from happening again.
Not sure tbh mate i know the sill is where the front jacking point is, the plastic bit is missing and someone's tried to jack it from there by looks of it

All u know about the floor is that it's at the rear drivers side but haven't had chance to check that yet
(10-08-2015, 09:39 AM)Midnightclub Wrote: [ -> ]Is it around the subframe mounts that it's gone? If it is you can pick up strengthening plates that can be welded in and stop it from happening again.

Had a quick poke about last night and the only rust I can see around that area is the rear jacking point which is in the same state as the front can't see any on the floor at a all
That doesn't sound too bad then tbh.. subframe out is a bit of a ballache otherwise
(11-08-2015, 09:39 AM)Midnightclub Wrote: [ -> ]That doesn't sound too bad then tbh.. subframe out is a bit of a ballache otherwise

I can imagine, may just see if I can borrow a mig and get some plates made up lol

Do you know if INPA will work with a MPPS cable?
I don't think it will, or it will but you've got the bridge a connection between two pins. I haven't used an MPPS honestly so I don't know, but some of the connections are specific to INPA i think.

They're only £10-15 for the cable i think