Car related wedding vows

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Car related wedding vows
Do you solemnly swear to never complain when I put car parts in the washing machine or dish washer?
Do you hole heartedly understand that the car comes before you?
Will you always come running when I need a hand with something heavy or awkward and/or a tiny hand to fit where mine does not?

Found this on another website. Its six weeks before i get marries. I really need some vows and lets face it. She already knows what shes got herself into she said yes. So i figured why not get some car humor in there as well

I promise to put you before the car at least one night a week
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
You have to get '306oc' into your vows somewhere. lol
Thanks given by:
Challenge accepted!

Well the names of the tables are already cars. So the head table is called peugeot 306. We also have austin mini, peugeot 205 gti, landrover defender still need 3 more though.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
Awesome haha. Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Ill get it in the wedding speech. Easy then. Ive been bet that i cant get 306oc into my wedding speech. But i just did"
Thanks given by:
Congrats mate...and good luck Wink
[Image: 9fa12c59-0c3d-4413-968d-6a7840ff068f.jpg]
Stage 1 HDi DTurbo Diablo 5dr, "Dee-Dee"
Thanks given by:
This is brilliant, fair play fella! And kudos to your lovely wife for being such a good sport about it.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Latest Bodge (not car related, but outbuilding/electrics!) cpikey316_ 6 2,435 05-05-2018, 08:16 PM
Last Post: Magenta Sunset
  So annoyed today, car related! cpikey316_ 18 3,068 28-09-2015, 07:41 PM
Last Post: cpikey316_
  Long Shot 'Wanted' or Better Idea..? (DPF related) Toms306 37 6,518 23-09-2015, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Toms306