Project motivation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Project motivation.
So as some of you know we own a classic mini. That to be honest I havnt even seen this year. I need some motivation to get the f*ck on with it. Anybody on here have any long term projects that have been bugging them!
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Maybe
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
ive got this 1.8 throttlebodied 306 that ive never tidied up... and a rallye which i havent seen for a few months since buying it... also had an estate at one point which sat for over a year
Thanks given by:
My estate ran out of MOT and tax. Removed engine to do cambelt, clutch, gearbox amongst other bits....its still sat there speedboat spec.

Any pics of the Mini project?
Thanks given by:
Money can't buy motivation unfortunately, it's something I must admit I struggle to find! But its the reason I only ever do short term projects lol.
Thanks given by:
Do the mini or I will come around and kneecap you..

There. Some motivation
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
Got to be a car?? Completed on not??
My last project was a bike but it was long term (2.5 years) and did achieve a good result at the end so if it helps-
https://www.bikepics.com/members/redordead/89cr250/
Thanks given by:
I was super motivated when I got my speedboat as a project because I knew how much fun it would be at the end and it was something I didnt previously have!
Thanks given by:
Well toesland that would motivate me but you don't know where I live. Ive already had a race spec mini before Sam so I know how much fun they are. Ive made the decision to bring it out of hibernation onto my driveway so I can potter about in evening with it. I will get pictures as soon as its moved if people really are interested in an old mini.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
My estate is the thing i struggle to get motivated to fix, which is why its still so broken! lol
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
That's true bash, lol. Where do you live
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
I would love some pics of the mini mate, didnt you have a thread at one stage?

This is my long term project
[Image: cf1251df9653164758d940f1d905a92e.jpg]

Its been sat under a tarp like that for about 2 years all iv done is built a frame to wheel it about easier lol got a fully working 1275 that needs a rebuild to go in there to Sad
Vehicle repair and servicing in the midlands pm for details 

Current cars
Subaru Impreza 2.0d - Daily
306 1.8 - track whore soon to be GTI6
Thanks given by:
My AX looked very sorry for itself that time i saw it and my volvo has been garaged since xmas too Sad
Thanks given by:
My rallye is my long term project, that and the 205 Smile

if you want motivation then simply hit TheLiam (northern 406 driver) with a bottle top. pugfest stories lol
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Toesland I live northern scotland.....
I'll make sure I get on and get some pictures up as soon as its back on my driveway rather than 20 miles from where I live.
Thanks given by:
Build the hateful little wank stains
3 x Peugeot owner.

1996 106.
1996 306 D Turbo S.
1994 Mercedes Benz 320E.
1997 306 GLX.

Subscribe! - https://www.youtube.com/user/TheADKJD/videos
Thanks given by:
I have a bx I want to put the 2.1 in started it last year renewing pipes and seals and not touch it since about June under a cover slowly filling with other stuff. Also a 1.9 st 106 that needs some driveshafts. Over a year ago parked blocking the garage so need that sorting before I can get to the bx to do the engine
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
Thanks given by:
Bx sounds epic. Got any pics??
Thanks given by:
I wish I could loose the motivation for the rover so I can move on. But just can't let it go until I smash a Sams 6/rallye
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
(15-07-2015, 02:26 PM)lolsteve Wrote: I wish I could loose the motivation for the rover so I can move on. But just can't let it go until I smash a Sams 6/rallye

Must be shit to know your gonna be lumbered with that bloody MG for the rest of your life then lol
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
(15-07-2015, 02:38 PM)Matt-Rallye Wrote:
(15-07-2015, 02:26 PM)lolsteve Wrote: I wish I could loose the motivation for the rover so I can move on. But just can't let it go until I smash a Sams 6/rallye

Must be shit to know your gonna be lumbered with that bloody MG for the rest of your life then lol

Lol. Just lol.....
Thanks given by:
A certain 306 that i'd gotten to the point of driving to the MOT last week, only to discover oil pissing out from behind the flywheel after little more than mile....
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
my 306, its crying out for some right old stone chipping underneath!
Thanks given by:
(16-07-2015, 10:33 AM)procta Wrote: my 306, its crying out for some right old stone chipping underneath!

You own a 306. [ASTONISHED FACE] genuinely did not know that. I thought you used to have one and then bought a rover.
Thanks given by:
Wait... Procta has a Rover? How did he manage to keep that one a secret on here? :p
1990 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 // 1991 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 16v // 1992 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 // 1999 Peugeot 306 HDi Estate
Thanks given by:

Need serious motivation for this one
1999 2.0 8v Turbo 306

Flying the Flag for the XU10J2TE

You Tube: 832 Performance
Thanks given by:
The 306 is getting neglected atm, got all the bits i need just need to get on with it. Keep spending time on the truck instead, but as its a new project im still doing all the quick easy jobs that give instant gratification.
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(15-07-2015, 12:07 PM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: My rallye is my long term project, that and the 205 Smile

if you want motivation then simply hit TheLiam (northern 406 driver) with a bottle top. pugfest stories lol

Did work! I'm thinking of trying it with my rugby lads lol
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
(15-07-2015, 12:27 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: Toesland I live northern scotland.....
I'll make sure I get on and get some pictures up as soon as its back on my driveway rather than 20 miles from where I live.

Whreabouts thought you lived in east angular?
Thanks given by:
I do I don't want toesland to find me though. Lol. I live near Ipswich if truth be told.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Motivation? MarkTD 12 3,158 06-10-2013, 09:38 PM
Last Post: THE_Liam