Who nicked my dust caps?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who nicked my dust caps?
As previously said no one should be worried about attending shows. All the guys on here are amazing people, I can't imagine anyone on here discriminating anyone or making someone seriously upset. I've only been on here for about 18 months so still meeting new people all the time. I find it hard to talk to people at shows and interact with them. But that's due to me having a few issues with anxiety, but every show I've been to I've felt welcome and have met some great people along the way. It's a great club and makes anyone feel welcome and valued. 
Thanks given by:
Having read through this all and having a deep long conversation with ladysteve we've come to a bit of a conclusion..

I (a rover owner) have more reputation than the owner of a 306 club.

You lot should be ashamed of yourselves
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
I always thought 306oc was full of man love etc.. If its not.. Then i dont wanna be a part of it anymore Sad jks.

Loosening wheels is wrong - if i had known who had done it, they wouldnt of been able to drive their car end of..
Thanks given by:
Someone stuck this on my car!!! 

Loved it <3

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Stage 2 love wagon 
Thanks given by:
(13-07-2015, 09:49 PM)lolsteve Wrote: Having read through this all and having a deep long conversation with ladysteve we've come to a bit of a conclusion..

I (heavy rover owner) have more reputation than the owner of a 306 club.

You lot should be ashamed of yourselves

corrected for you steve
Thanks given by:
the 306's have more head gasket than you tho steve.. so..
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
Fair enough. Seems like a bizarre thing to do - never ever come across that in 9 years of Pugfest
P1 XSi track car
2.4 LWB T4
Thanks given by:
Ignore
Thanks given by:
If it makes any difference on saturday evening deggerz pointed out to me 2 smallish children trying to remove my batman dustcaps but I just laughed as they are anti pinch caps that needs a Alan key to remove them.
They may be the culprit?
Thanks given by:
(14-07-2015, 08:39 AM)crumpy Wrote: If it makes any difference on saturday evening deggerz pointed out to me 2 smallish children trying to remove my batman dustcaps but I just laughed as they are anti pinch caps that needs a Alan key to remove them.
They may be the culprit?
I did think this crump but piggy didnt camp he came down on the sunday morning so i sorta ruled it out
Thanks given by:
The children would have still been on site tho pal
Thanks given by:
(13-07-2015, 10:03 PM)Mac22 Wrote: Someone stuck this on my car!!! 

Loved it <3

lovely pic! Smile
It goes, it stops (as reqd). Makeup
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
(13-07-2015, 03:36 PM)chylledapps Wrote: Ok that makes me more reassured, although I feel sorry for Grant who appears to be the 'Prison Bitch'

As for banter, I give as good if not better than I get and certainly don't get offended by non PC banter in any way shape or form.

Once the trailer is sorted I shall nominate myself as official 306oc caterer for events Tongue

(13-07-2015, 03:55 PM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: Grant is the official 306OC club winter warmer / spooning wench / struggle snugglee / bitch lol

(13-07-2015, 08:52 PM)Magenta Sunset Wrote:
(13-07-2015, 03:55 PM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: Grant is the official 306OC club winter warmer / spooning wench / struggle snugglee / bitch lol

oo! can I borrow him next winter then?! Angel

Without reading through a gazillion pages of so serious, what have I missed?! lmao
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
If someone loosened my nuts on my Nissan the breaker bar would be coming out, to hit them.
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
Although I've only been here a metaphorical 5 minutes, the behaviour of some in the 306 OC club is concerning enough, never mind what other clubs may, or may not, have done.....

Drunk to the point of trying to fight each other, ripping trees to bits, an inability to tidy up after themselves, putting stickers on someone's car, knowing full well the reaction it would provoke.

I think the issues, initially, lie a little closer to home.
Cherry Red Rallye - Full on OEM resto.....
Thanks given by:
I'm not sure what drunkenness has to do with being a lady garden? never have I wanted to fight anyone, regardless of how drunk I have been.
need a part number? http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and http://service.citroen.com/ will sort you out.
Thanks given by:
Alcohol usually increases Lady Gardenness - in fact its one of things that puts me off many activities. Granted I'm a boring bugger, and don't really understand 'banter' but I've seen various events (weddings, birthdays, NYE, etc) where fairly decent people can turn into twats after a few drinks...

I'm not sure I agree with Ben either though, yes I'd like to go to an event where everyone was quiet, polite, respectful and considerate....but man would that be boring!! I think you do need a few noisy irritating offensive people to make life interesting. lol
Thanks given by:
Bet you'd smack me if I kept stealing your cheese, Mei
P1 XSi track car
2.4 LWB T4
Thanks given by:
I must have gone to bed before all this 'fighting' happened.
Thanks given by:
(14-07-2015, 08:18 PM)Ben_w Wrote: Although I've only been here a metaphorical 5 minutes, the behaviour of some in the 306 OC club is concerning enough, never mind what other clubs may, or may not, have done.....

Drunk to the point of trying to fight each other, ripping trees to bits, an inability to tidy up after themselves, putting stickers on someone's car, knowing full well the reaction it would provoke.

I think the issues, initially, lie a little closer to home.

People who behave like this exist all over society, even make up the majority, some would argue. You appear to be put off the club by the revelations in this thread, but when considered with perspective all i see is the majority expressing distaste at the behaviour of a very few, which is surely more of a recommendation based on your opinions..?
Thanks given by:
Feel i need to straighten a few things up here. Firstly, the branch being snapped from the tree. I actually watched the guys who were trying to put it back on the tree (just lol) and i am extremely confident that it was no one from OC. They didnt look like anyone i saw with the club all night or the next day. There was another club next to us in the field there so could of been them, could of just been some passers by. I don't know.
The litter thing, yes I'm disappointed but we were far from the worst there. It happens at every meet from 90% of clubs and we never leave it there. Its always tidied up. I am a bit disappointed it wasnt done by more members in the morning but I've already mentioned that in the other thread.

Lastly, to the newer members who are saying they find all this concerning. The points I've raised in the other thread are concerning but overall, its a fantastic group of people here and i think you need to join in to experience what really goes on rather than whats said on the forum. E.g the sticker situation. Yes it went to far and thats been addressed, apologies have been made between the members etc but this was two very regular members who know how much of a wind up we can have in this club....just on this occasion it was a subject that was a bit touchy for one member.
Im never going to convince everyone that this club is amazing nor will i that its for everyone and thats not what I'm trying to do but what I'm saying is, don't let reading this thread put you off. Over all, it was a bloody good weekend and these were just some very minor points that put a slight downer on the day
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
I know who did the branch thing to be fair it wasnt purposely meant to be done (que greenpeace) drunkeness and an inability to climb a tree correctly is what happened there, it wasnt a purposeful thing i can assure you, it wasnt me and im not gonna start naming people just thought i would clear up that it wasnt actually done for the purpose of damaging the tree, drunkeness took over a little and yes it was silly but there we go.
Thanks given by:
having too much drink effects people differently though.

Personally I don't get it, lots of alcohol is expensive, makes you do things you will be embarrassed about next day, makes you ill and lose your memory of all the stupid things you did while drinking more than your blood could handle.

BUT thats MY choice... and I respect others want lots of it to have fun... but I don't respect those who do not know their limits.

This is the real reason I have never and will never camp with the OC
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(15-07-2015, 08:32 AM)Piggy Wrote: having too much drink effects people differently though.

Personally I don't get it, lots of alcohol is expensive, makes you do things you will be embarrassed about next day, makes you ill and lose your memory of all the stupid things you did while drinking more than your blood could handle.

BUT thats MY choice... and I respect others want lots of it to have fun... but I don't respect those who do not know their limits.

This is the real reason I have never and will never camp with the OC

It's not like it's a major problem, we don't have people fighting in the campsite and burning tents. Just occasionally someone goes too far and have to be told. Anyone who causes a major problem will not camp with us again.
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Real respect is breaking bread with people who you may be dissimilar to, that's what lifes all about Piggy, I wish you'd give it a try and not be quite so sanctimonious Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
I personally fail to see the point in making this thread in the first place...what was it really going to gain...whoever did it isn't going to own up if they are on here or not... Its just another excuse to have a rant / try and wind people up etc...Just end up upsetting people and causing trouble, and what is the point, we are all here to have a laugh, so there's no point having arguments etc really is there... It dosnt help anyone / just looks bad on our public forum to new members and existing members (of which there are HUNDREDS that would otherwise never have known / needed to know about such activities / sillyness)

Believe it or not, a few years ago at FCS someone actually ran into my car (playing frisbee in a camp site next to everyone's cars!) and caved in / creased the rear quarter panel of my car...Was I upset / annoyed about it? Yes of course I was...The worst place / most expensive place tor epair on the entier car....I was gutted...Did I make a scene about it? No, in fact hardly anyone even knew it had happened, and did I make a post about it afterwards? No...**** happens in life sadly and sometimes just got to bite your lip / carry on / be the better person.

Obviously who ever did nick them is a total tool, but lets be honest, what has he gained, a few dust caps and a bad reputation? As far as I'm concerned the only person looking a fool is whoever did it in the first place. With regard to loosening wheel bolts / letting tyres down, if it happened or not, that's totally out of order, but again, never going to find out who did it sadly, so best thing that we can do is learn from it / not react / make a scene and attract whoever it was to carry on and I guess everyone just needs to be more aware, and personally check over there car if they have been away from it, just to cover themselves. But unless people react / have a specific "issue" with somebody, I think its pretty unlikely anyone would be directly targeted for such stupendous activities (which can easily result in deaths)

4 page thread over some dust caps essentially from original post...see my point?

We are all friends, lets keep it that way Smile
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by: 1616six , silverzx , procta
I agree Darren, only reason I mentioned the wheel bolts is to make people a little more vigilant just in case, does make us look bad though and the simple fact is we're not, it's a really amazing club full stop.
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
This is all getting way out of hand! So too summarise:

Matts nuts got loosened (giggity) by some people completely unassociated with 306OC.

Piggy got up his arse about me and toseland puttin a sticker on his rear window for a laugh at FCS cos we are all mates and all mates wind each other up.. the make up sex is usually the best bit anyways! I shall admit on this occasion it went slightly too far but thats a personal thing NOT a reflection of OC as a group.

If piggy thinks us putting a sticker on his back window is bad... did he witness this?

[Image: IMG_00000041_zps6ypniucz.jpg]

The tree got damaged by someone not seeing that someone else had tied their tent guiderope too it and attempting to walk between the tents in the pitch black. it was NOT malicious (nor was it me i might add!)

There was no fighting. Anton was being abit of a drunken douche but we all get like that on rare occasions and he went to bed before he pissed off the entire campsite.

99.9% of us had an absolutely amazing time with a great bunch of people, there was no discrimination of any kind (besides calling kent a muslim occasionally but im a country bumpkin and he looks like one with that ridiculous beard)

Peace out bitches
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Im pleased youre not the only person to call kent that, he thinks he looks like a smooth youth... Oh dear
Thanks given by: Matt-Rallye
(14-07-2015, 09:12 PM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote: I must have gone to bed before all this 'fighting' happened.

Likewise. I just chatted to a few people, watched tug of war and had lots of laughs at people who weigh considerably less than me with my average build looking terrified of OC's tug of war team, ate BBQ burgers with some beers and fell asleep. That is my entire experience of the evening and it was fine and nobody bothered me.
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  dust cap freaks rant karl1989 21 7,748 10-02-2013, 07:39 PM
Last Post: JamesG
  And another one bites the dust.... samass 13 4,273 29-01-2013, 08:25 PM
Last Post: 4WayDiablo
  Asbestos Removal & Dust Mask Dave 36 9,939 01-11-2012, 02:57 PM
Last Post: Ryan@306