306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Who nicked my dust caps?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
SO I can deal with my car being moved... I do that to mates all the time...plus I was stupid to leave the keys in it...

Mrs Piggy made it very clear about the attempt to put another sticker on my car....  Censored ...that really didnt bother me as much as Mrs Piggy...

BUT who nicked my alloy colour coded dust caps????? - not cool.  Nospeak ...and let my tyre down!?....
kids always steal dust caps, no idea why, I never stole any as a kid.

alloy ones are a bad idea anyway
(13-07-2015, 07:02 AM)welshpug Wrote: [ -> ]alloy ones are a bad idea anyway

Only if you never check your tyre pressures... I've had alloy ones for 3 or 4 years and not had one set seize yet.

Also never had them nicked which surprises me lol, did once have a set of green plastic ones nicked from some nitro filled tyres though. lol
I wouldn't have thought anyone would steal them dude, that's a little childish. Especially not to return them.
Hm, tbf, as said in the other post...

Someone had pissed on my drivers door handle - or at least, poured something down *just* the drivers door handle... I know of a few other dodgy goings on also which I won't comment on as I don't know the full story - but I don't think it was any of our lot...
(13-07-2015, 07:43 AM)Fooby Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn't have thought anyone would steal them dude, that's a little childish. Especially not to return them.

I agree, really hope no one was mean enough to actually steal something from another member

General bants is one thing, but there must be a line - and it's somewhere between having your car relieved upon (poor ruan) and having your dust caps half inched

Could start a kickstarter to fund some new ones, I'm happy to put 50p in Smile
Nicked dust caps?! lol
(13-07-2015, 07:46 AM)Ruan Wrote: [ -> ]Hm, tbf, as said in the other post...

Someone had pissed on my drivers door handle - or at least, poured something down *just* the drivers door handle... I know of a few other dodgy goings on also which I won't comment on as I don't know the full story - but I don't think it was any of our lot...

Did this really happen? seriously? that's so bad
It wasn't me :p
Wasnt me! I wasnt even there! Or was I....
(13-07-2015, 08:00 AM)Lwilliams Wrote: [ -> ]
(13-07-2015, 07:46 AM)Ruan Wrote: [ -> ]Hm, tbf, as said in the other post...

Did this really happen? seriously? that's so bad

Hm - I didn't believe it to begin with, but that's the only logical explanation I could come up with...

As said, there was other funny goings on, so it doesn't surprise me - I have an OC sticker in the car also..

Thankfully I'm not someone who's going to bitch and cry over someone having a wazz down my car, I've got much worse things to worry about, but still, whoever it is leads a pretty sad life.
I had a set of Skoda branded ones nicked off my Octavia outside my work. Skoda for God's sake!
this really does cap it off...
If I knew at the show I wouldve given you some, I just recently bought a load on eBay!
Just to reinforce the point, I am a lady garden but my cuntery is limited to doing things that don't result in permanent damage or theft..

So the dust caps most definitely was not me, as that is a level of cuntish I would not stoop to..

I would suggest they could have fallen off going up the hill, but I don't think you went fast enough round any corners..
(13-07-2015, 09:50 AM)toseland Wrote: [ -> ]I would suggest they could have fallen off going up the hill, but I don't think you went fast enough round any corners..

Shots fired Tongue
Dust caps, someone loosened all the wheel bolts on one wheel, front drivers side on my car, thought it was tyre fitter not doing them up but it wasn't as thinking back I heard every bolt squeak tight as he did them by hand, so I take your dust caps and raise you attempted murder, that is very not cool Sad
I checked mine before I went up.. Mine were fine lol
Holy shit. Who has it in for you guys. Sorry to here about the caps man. Like others have said a few little bits of banter are cool but elevating to theft is just uncalled for.
Who snapped a branch off one of the trees you were camping round?
Sold my last two runs as it shit me right up, bolts weren't much past finger tight, not even joking, I know I'm a bit if a lady garden but trying to kill me seems a little OTT
Theft is bad enough in any case but FFS slackening wheel bolts :-((( I really hope you find out which fag did it!
I know it was no one from our club, I do have an idea who it was but I didn't think people would stoop that low, by the way I hope this doesn't put anyone off going lol, it was a great weekend and this was a personal vendetta against me but he failed thankfully Smile
Im wary of shows for that reason. One of my friends had his car on display at the NEC once, and he distinctly remembers torquing his wheel nuts up when changing his alloys at the show. On the way home, one came off and the other front was loose. Some scrote thought it was funny to loosen them obviously.

Ridiculous behaviour. Caused sill damage/wing damage/hub/brake disc etc. An expensive weekend.
From now on I'll be checking mine at every event can't believe people do this
(13-07-2015, 11:02 AM)Lwilliams Wrote: [ -> ]From now on I'll be checking mine at every event can't believe people do this

Me neither and likewise mate, glad I caught it on the hill climb and not the motorway tbh.
(13-07-2015, 10:41 AM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: [ -> ]I know it was no one from our club, I do have an idea who it was but I didn't think people would stoop that low, by the way I hope this doesn't put anyone off going lol, it was a great weekend and this was a personal vendetta against me but he failed thankfully Smile
Its fine, we didn't die. Keep thinking about what would have happened if that wheel went on semi circle... [emoji21]
(13-07-2015, 11:13 AM)THE_Liam Wrote: [ -> ]
(13-07-2015, 10:41 AM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: [ -> ]I know it was no one from our club, I do have an idea who it was but I didn't think people would stoop that low, by the way I hope this doesn't put anyone off going lol, it was a great weekend and this was a personal vendetta against me but he failed thankfully Smile
Its fine, we didn't die. Keep thinking about what would have happened if that wheel went on semi circle... [emoji21]

Yeah me too mate, hairy enough on 4 wheels that corner never mind three Big Grin
(13-07-2015, 10:13 AM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: [ -> ]Dust caps, someone loosened all the wheel bolts on one wheel, front drivers side on my car, thought it was tyre fitter not doing them up but it wasn't as thinking back I heard every bolt squeak tight as he did them by hand, so I take your dust caps and raise you attempted murder, that is very not cool Sad

I know you half kicked my tent down :p but the wheel nuts weren't me. Shit that's dangerous.
(13-07-2015, 11:16 AM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote: [ -> ]
(13-07-2015, 10:13 AM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: [ -> ]Dust caps, someone loosened all the wheel bolts on one wheel, front drivers side on my car, thought it was tyre fitter not doing them up but it wasn't as thinking back I heard every bolt squeak tight as he did them by hand, so I take your dust caps and raise you attempted murder, that is very not cool Sad

I know you half kicked my tent down :p but the wheel nuts weren't me. Shit that's dangerous.

Haha that wasn't me mate, not sure who you're thinking of, I had an early night Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5