Not a sales post I promise...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not a sales post I promise...
Not a sales post as title, just wondered if anyone wants to see any particular samples at Pugfest?

I'm building up a collection of bits at the moment but is anyone after anything specific. The samples will be for sale at Pugfest too. Here's a pic...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Got a pic of mine there mate?
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Actually I haven't! I bloody should have as they were just out of shot! I'll get one Monday. They are sat on my desk staring me in the face everyday as well. Sorry bud
Thanks given by:
Is it possible to do 'Peugeot' '106' stickers for the back like on the 306 Rallye?

Thanks given by:
Haha no worries mate
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
Thanks given by:
(03-07-2015, 10:26 PM)Nathan1305 Wrote: Is it possible to do 'Peugeot' '106' stickers for the back like on the 306 Rallye?

I'm putting together the 306 one at the moment. Done the stripes and and the 'rallye' bit but not the numbers
Thanks given by:
(03-07-2015, 11:32 PM)tonycox_design Wrote:
(03-07-2015, 10:26 PM)Nathan1305 Wrote: Is it possible to do 'Peugeot' '106' stickers for the back like on the 306 Rallye?

I'm putting together the 306 one at the moment. Done the stripes and and the 'rallye' bit but not the numbers

Nice one Smile I'm after just the peugeot part and the 106 part. No stripes or rallye bit
Thanks given by:
That looks nothing like the letter P in the first post 'peugeot' stickers , or is it just me  Huh
Thanks given by:
(03-07-2015, 11:50 PM)Iceman299 Wrote: That looks nothing like the letter P in the first post 'peugeot' stickers , or is it just me  Huh

P? Aren't they for the Geugeot... Itwasntme
Thanks given by:
(03-07-2015, 11:50 PM)Iceman299 Wrote: That looks nothing like the letter P in the first post 'peugeot' stickers , or is it just me  Huh

It's a really old logo, used for bicycles I think. Well I read that on Wikipedia lol
Thanks given by:
(04-07-2015, 10:54 AM)tonycox_design Wrote:

It's a really old logo, used for bicycles I think. Well I read that on Wikipedia lol

Yeah it's one of there classic logos, use to be on the emblem on the front of the bike

Thanks given by:

Ah, okay. Was wondering what a geugeot was lol
Thanks given by:
(04-07-2015, 12:09 PM)Iceman299 Wrote:

Ah, okay. Was wondering what a geugeot was lol

This pic is awful, my desk is a bomb site of random stickers all peugeot themed! 

Heres some I've for Niall, details of which need to be sorted with him directly as they're club merch. (Apart from the larger logo, thats a sample)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
You have killed the club stickers :/
[Image: av5ym8.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(06-07-2015, 06:15 PM)Jimbo Wrote: You have killed the club stickers :/

Try and make a pattern work on a thin as fook logo, without the block flag and bit at top the pattern would be lost completely and a complete waste of time and money.  
Thanks given by:
Put me down for a couple of the peugeot sport ones though
[Image: av5ym8.jpg]
Thanks given by: tonycox_design
I need a dturbo sticker made please mate for the van. Something different but not massive
Thanks given by:
Ooh do I spy my rallye stripe? Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(06-07-2015, 08:06 PM)Connor Wrote: Ooh do I spy my rallye stripe? Big Grin

Correct. Sorry it's a pants pic ?

(06-07-2015, 07:51 PM)Damo Wrote: I need a dturbo sticker made please mate for the van. Something different but not massive

How about 'Dturbo?' I assume log book is all changed if you wanna slap turbo all over it Wink
Thanks given by:
No that's sound, can see it's all the right colours in the right order lol I'm sure it stays that way all the way along
Thanks given by:
Not sure how long the text can be, but I need something along the lines of 'I may look like a car from here, but trust me, if you want to overtake there is another car towing me'

Or something similar, will decide on text when I've collected the trailer, is it something you could do?
Mechanic in the 90's
Chef in the noughties
Now just pissing about with catering
Thanks given by:
(08-07-2015, 06:29 PM)chylledapps Wrote: Not sure how long the text can be, but I need something along the lines of 'I may look like a car from here, but trust me, if you want to overtake there is another car towing me'

Or something similar, will decide on text when I've collected the trailer, is it something you could do?

Sounds like something we could do, we would just need the dimensions that the text needs to fit inside and I could get you a price Smile

Tony
Thanks given by:
(09-07-2015, 02:06 PM)tonycox_design Wrote:
(08-07-2015, 06:29 PM)chylledapps Wrote: Not sure how long the text can be, but I need something along the lines of 'I may look like a car from here, but trust me, if you want to overtake there is another car towing me'

Sounds like something we could do, we would just need the dimensions that the text needs to fit inside and I could get you a price Smile

Tony

Great will let u know after the weekend when I have it in my greedy hands
Mechanic in the 90's
Chef in the noughties
Now just pissing about with catering
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  International sales lolsteve 2 1,080 26-03-2013, 09:58 PM
Last Post: Dave26