Another newbie with an estate!!! Lol

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another newbie with an estate!!! Lol
Hi all, Alex from Glasgow here and as it says above I'm another newbie with an estate!
China 2000 W LX Hdi 116K with meridian interior and squeaky beam Dodgy
Quick list of my previous 306's since 2001-
First was a 3 door grey 1993 K 1360 xl
3 door black 94 1.9d slalom
5 door Forest green phase 1 with gel badges 96 meridian 1.6
Somewhere around about here I had a silver 5 door xn, can't remember what year or engine just remember seeing it occasionally in old camping pics lol
And another forest greenish one I think
3 door sigma blue 95 1.9 Dturbo X 2
3 door sigma blue 96 Dturbo S
5 door Diablo red 99 meridian 1.6 30K
3 door 98 blaze 1.9 Dturbo
5 door W2000 Moonstone HDI ( don't want to talk about it )
3 door blue 96 XSI 2.0 ( never drove it on the road)
Estates ever since 09-
Council lorry green 98 1.9 Dturbo xl estate ( one of the best I've owned )
Moonstone meridian HDI estate Y plate 145k good car!
China blue W 2000 HDI lx estate bought with 56K blue badge car still driving it now with 116K
As you can see I'm a bit of a diesel head and have encountered many problems and fixes along the way so if you have an Q just ask and if I can help I will! Exclamation
Also had 4 speed 1050cc polo coupe silver with tartan interior!
1994 405 gl 1.9d letdown :-(
98 406 2.0 shite!
1990 AX GT ( first car ) :-)))))))))))
90 h plate Astra 1.6 with 30k, great little car
C plate gold 309 gl with no carpet??? Stayed in the family for years and a great little runner for a few sheckles!
Will add more as I remember them
Thanks given by:
So many 306s! Welcome to the club! Must be an expert by now. Stef rebuilds beams.
Thanks given by: Redordead89
(02-06-2015, 09:32 PM)Eeyore Wrote: So many 306s! Welcome to the club! Must be an expert by now. Stef rebuilds beams.
Cheers! I love the 306's and can't really ever see myself not owning one!
some have been pigs and some have been ok but several have made me grin a lot!
Yup I love em!
My missus is due our 5th kid in a fortnight so unfortunately I now have a green metalic 7 seat 307 SW se 110 outside directly behind my china Hdi and can't keep both estates!
Conundrum is i use my car for work, 100- 150 miles a shift 3-4 times a week! No probs for a 306 but 307's are fragile at best and I can't afford to insure and keep taxing and running both and dont want to sell the 306 leaving me to kill the family car so kinda looking to swap my china estate for a earlier 3 door dturbo for work and play!
The beam isn't bad yet but I can't afford to fix it if I ain't keeping it!
Alex
Thanks given by:
Hello and welcome along Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
My China estate's gone and I'm now after a standard phase 1 3dr in Scotland or Glasgow if possible!
Anyone on here projecting an AX? I just cleared out an out house on my bros farm and came across a set of plastic arches and both sides tinted door glass from my first ever French hot hatch! (1990 AX GT) Sadly the wee car got scrapped 13 years ago so the arches are in different stages of dark to light grey fade!
Thanks given by:
Anyone on here anywhere near Haywards Heath? I Just bought a 1996 306 1.6 XS S and will likely be driving it straight back to Glasgow but wouldn't mind having a second set of pug eyes give it a mechanical once over before I set off 400 miles+ back up the road in it!
Thanks given by:
My estates gone and been replaced by this little xss.

Anyone know any history on the above car? It has a full stainless from the manifold to back and white 205 1.9 speedlines! Don't know what else has been done already!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
The XS-S is lush
That xs-s is beaut! i had one in sigma as a first car back in the day Big Grin
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
One from the front!

Thanks given by:
I'm a bit of an OEM fan and a motocross fan too!
https://www.bikepics.com/members/redordead/89cr250/
Thanks given by:

This is the sad remains of the w plate dead hdi I picked up one Sunday evening at 9.30 pm in Blackpool with no choice other than sleep rough or drive it home! 85k lol lol lol Bought in a hurry after I sold my china hdi estate for the first time with about 70 k for £1100 to my mate on the condition I got first offer if he sold it!
I got it back a year and a half later full of mould for £500 with usual shite brakes and no cargo net books spare key and history etc :-(
@xudlingos dad at the helm of the forkie!

Eventually got it back and the moonstone estate that replaced the 5 door was sold on!

Thanks given by:
Damn! I love that blue colour! Big Grin

Welcome!
Resident cat lover 
Thanks given by:
(16-07-2015, 03:38 PM)Pebbles167 Wrote: Damn! I love that blue colour! Big Grin

Welcome!
Cheers Pebbles! Which blue? If its the little xsS a couple of posts up then it books up as kingfisher green although my kids all swear it's blue too! There's another member on here thaat has a beautiful DturboS in the same colour! Nice!
Enjoying reading through the threads as I go and good to see such a healthy love for the old pugs too!
Thanks given by:
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCw31Egd6pRMmKI4yRk5QbWA
A few bike related videos I've made over the years!
Thanks given by:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CCbPIOKZqFU
Just realised while watching this video of my kids my first 306 estate is in the background behind the 555 edition scooby and may be the only pic/vid I have of it :-( it was a super sweet Xud in plain as shite council lorry green but I loved every day owning it cos it was the wee motor that could do no wrong and swallow everything and a bit more!
Cannot praise the cheap ass incredible little load lugging do all you can ask and still create the odd smile 306 estate cars enuf!!! ;-)))))))))))))))))
Anyone ever seen a 306 estate 6 or 7 seat conversion? Is it possible? Roll cage and recaro in boot etc????
Kill two birds with one stone?
Sell the xsS and the 307 sw110 and have one made with the right donor estate?
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newbie 306 Estate owner JackWolfe 7 1,189 25-04-2016, 06:06 AM
Last Post: Poodle
  Hdi 90 Estate Newbie lordon301 15 2,068 08-04-2015, 07:10 PM
Last Post: highwayman306
  HDI Estate newbie Stu83 18 3,026 25-03-2015, 07:52 PM
Last Post: Day666