Where have all the posts gone.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where have all the posts gone.
Im sure a load of posts have been deleted off multiple threads since last night. Any ideas??
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
You're right, just noticed it too.
Thanks given by:
I noticed it last night in the thread about 2 stroke oil in a hdi..
Thanks given by:
Its happened on a few threads. Toms zx volcane thread my 2.1 thread hdi 2 stroke thread. Could be more buts that's what I remember. Admin playing mind game maybe?
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
Taken me 3 months to get pics up, finally did last night and now they've gone Confused
Mechanic in the 90's
Chef in the noughties
Now just pissing about with catering
Thanks given by:
Sorry guys. We had to roll back to a backup last night as a crucial thread went missing (my mistake) so we lost about an hours worth of threads Sad
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
I don't think I can forgive you.
Thanks given by:
Oh dear Sad gremlins?
[Image: 9fa12c59-0c3d-4413-968d-6a7840ff068f.jpg]
Stage 1 HDi DTurbo Diablo 5dr, "Dee-Dee"
Thanks given by:
LMAO Tom blamed me for it!
I was no where near a computer honest i was stuck under a 206 changing the front suspension Wink

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Thanks given by:
(23-04-2015, 08:16 AM)cully Wrote: LMAO Tom blamed me for it!
I was no where near a computer honest i was stuck under a 206 changing the front suspension Wink

Lol, I didn't 'blame' anyone!! Tongue

As it only seemed to be one thread and you had the last post there I suggested that may've been an option. lol

Goes to show how many posts were made in an hour though, more than I thought!!
Thanks given by:
Just happened to be the hour i was on last night. Never mind life goes on.
Thanks given by:
Sorry Gents,

I tried to restore the post in question but unfortunately it would have been too much effort/time to find the specific database table (and associated tables) to restore the singular Thread so i re-imported from a backup taken an hour earlier. I was hoping it would not remove any new threads (since they'd have new threadID's in the DB) but I guess it did.

Hope its not caused too much of an issue Sad
Team - Inappropriate Footwear. Member 1 of 3.

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)
3. Fooby's Company Pool Car

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car
Thanks given by:
Hmm PM's appear to have gone too along with the posts
Thanks given by:
it was herby7 having one of his raves again! he buggered the chat box with his rave videos, a last month! Sent toms306 on a trip. Looks like he must have been at it again and Niall is covering for him.
Thanks given by:
Yeah, I lost some PM's too, doh.
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
Sorry guys Sad Was my cock up but there was no other way around it other than to roll back by an hour. Its not a regular thing. Just me being a tit and trying to do forum stuff on a touch screen phone and touching the wrong button by mistake
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(24-04-2015, 05:08 PM)Niall Wrote: Sorry guys Sad Was my cock up but there was no other way around it other than to roll back by an hour. Its not a regular thing. Just me being a tit and trying to do forum stuff on a touch screen phone and touching the wrong button by mistake

I'm sure we can all relate to that...the amount of times I go to hit 'new posts' and accidentally log myself out while on the phone... Dodgy lol
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Under 100 posts :( connorp 36 5,460 08-05-2015, 02:21 PM
Last Post: connorp
  Minimum of 100 posts !!? NOSE 19 4,284 18-08-2014, 10:29 AM
Last Post: Niall
  10,000 POSTS BITCHES!!!!! Dum-Dum 14 7,075 27-02-2014, 03:25 PM
Last Post: liam