Under 100 posts :(

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Under 100 posts :(
Can I please have the ban lifted? There's so many things I need to buy and ask people about but I can't due to me posting under 100 times.
I know this probably won't happen but cheers anyway
Thanks given by:
It's under review at the minute, rules may get changed or if you're lucky Niall or Fooby may see this, in the mean time just continue to get involved, why not start a project thread? Easy way to get your post count up Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Yeah mate, write up a thread asking the questions you have and your post count will increase in no time Wink
[Image: 9fa12c59-0c3d-4413-968d-6a7840ff068f.jpg]
Stage 1 HDi DTurbo Diablo 5dr, "Dee-Dee"
Thanks given by:
you joined in Dec2014....thats 5 months ago...

34 posts, average of 6.8 posts a MONTH! Most of us post that many per DAY!

Get involved and you would have a 100 very quickly Smile

It's nice to know who we are dealing with when parts and money is involved, so lets get to know you and your project Smile
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
pretty of decent project threads you can comment on as well as introducing yourself in the newbie section
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
(06-05-2015, 07:33 AM)Piggy Wrote: you joined in Dec2014....thats 5 months ago...

34 posts, average of 6.8 posts a MONTH! Most of us post that many per DAY!

Some of us make 3 times as many per day....eh Piggy... Tongue

I must admit though, not everyone has as much to say, even I've found it hard building a post count on the Ford Forums! Hence why I think the current limit is too high, but obviously that's under reform anyway.
Thanks given by:
Cheers for all the advice, I'll hopefully start a project thread tonight, I just need to take pictures of everything!!
Thanks given by:
I've been a member since October 2013 and only manged about 60 posts lol, I find I don't need to post much as nearly everything I need to know is all ready covered on this site

Just spotted November doh
Thanks given by:
some just talk shit to get there post to 14,873 dont they tom Tongue

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Thanks given by:
I think he has some parts to sell too, there's been a thread discussing the limitations about this. I shouldn't take long to get the posts up, took me a month, maybe less.
[Image: 9fa12c59-0c3d-4413-968d-6a7840ff068f.jpg]
Stage 1 HDi DTurbo Diablo 5dr, "Dee-Dee"
Thanks given by:
My car will be scrapped by the time I reach 100
Thanks given by:
Go over to the MG ZR project thread and make "headgasket!" & " should have bought a gti6!" jokes Wink that's what a lot do
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by: Matt-Rallye
(06-05-2015, 10:11 AM)cully Wrote: some just talk shit to get there post to 14,873 dont they tom Tongue

Yeah I can't stand people like that... lol

(06-05-2015, 10:06 AM)fgrc76 Wrote: I've been a member since October 2013 and only manged about 60 posts lol, I find I don't need to post much as nearly everything I need to know is all ready covered on this site

That is a very good point... Newbies are being penalised for using the search function instead of making new threads... Confused
Thanks given by:
Meh ive been here since the start but dont have that many posts tbh
Thanks given by:
(06-05-2015, 10:06 AM)fgrc76 Wrote: I've been a member since October 2013 and only manged about 60 posts lol, I find I don't need to post much as nearly everything I need to know is all ready covered on this site

Yeah, as Tom says, you do have a point there... 
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Only way is to get involved and ask questions when needs be, seems to be working so far Smile
Thanks given by:
I have voted to remove certain restrictions so hopefully that will take effect soon, we do need a little something in place to give us time to spot scammers though, it's fir everyone's benefit at the end of the day Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
I think the idea of the limit is to make sure people contribute to the forum before using it to sell or feeling it's full benefit. The limit might still be dropped to 50 rather than removed so you may still need some more posts.
Thanks given by:
Its to stop people coming on here just to sell things or just to rip off other members. The idea being that by the time you get to 100 posts you are a part of the community, we know you better and its more effort than the average scammer is likely to put in...
Thanks given by:
(06-05-2015, 02:09 PM)Eeyore Wrote: Its to stop people coming on here just to sell things or just to rip off other members. The idea being that by the time you get to 100 posts you are a part of the community, we know you better and its more effort than the average scammer is likely to put in...

this ^^^^

I appreciate the protection tbh, esp from a unpaid volunteer run site
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(06-05-2015, 02:09 PM)Eeyore Wrote: Its to stop people coming on here just to sell things or just to rip off other members. The idea being that by the time you get to 100 posts you are a part of the community, we know you better and its more effort than the average scammer is likely to put in...

This is exactly the reason why the restriction is in place however a lot of people do not seem to like it hence why i have put the vote out to the public.

http://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=30279
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(06-05-2015, 03:11 PM)Niall Wrote:

This is exactly the reason why the restriction is in place however a lot of people do not seem to like it hence why i have put the vote out to the public.

I think most agree we need something mate, just not quite ad much as we have Smile
Thanks given by:
TBH I don't disagree with what there is at the moment
Thanks given by:
(06-05-2015, 05:05 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote:
(06-05-2015, 03:11 PM)Niall Wrote:

I think most agree we need something mate, just not quite ad much as we have Smile

Yeah that's cool. In going to let the poll run till the end which I think is Friday Smile
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Yea even I can't go on the for sale section and I don't mind waiting till I get my 100 posts lol even tho I would love a look! It's seems wise to have a restriction as yous say anyone could be on ripping people off
Thanks given by:
(06-05-2015, 05:51 PM)Deangatt Wrote: Yea even I can't go on the for sale section and I don't mind waiting till I get my 100 posts lol even tho I would love a look! It's seems wise to have a restriction as yous say anyone could be on ripping people off

You ought to see some of the bargains in there at the moment, corr, it's what dreams are made of.
Thanks given by:
(06-05-2015, 05:54 PM)JJ0063 Wrote:
(06-05-2015, 05:51 PM)Deangatt Wrote: Yea even I can't go on the for sale section and I don't mind waiting till I get my 100 posts lol even tho I would love a look! It's seems wise to have a restriction as yous say anyone could be on ripping people off

You ought to see some of the bargains in there at the moment, corr, it's what dreams are made of.

I have a few things already that I'm waiting to buy off it my friend on this site told me about it when he had his hdi and said it was unreal. 1800 bar fuel sensor 1st buy lol
Thanks given by:
So am I right in thinking anyone with less than 100 posts, can't even look on the for sale section ?

Sorry if it sounds a bit dumb, only I can look in it
Thanks given by:
You can look, you just can't post.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(06-05-2015, 10:00 PM)Niall Wrote: You can look, you just can't post.

I see, to be honest if I vote I'd say lower it slightly or keep it as it is, there's to many scammers out there
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where have all the posts gone. bashbarnard 16 2,779 24-04-2015, 05:17 PM
Last Post: Toms306
  Minimum of 100 posts !!? NOSE 19 4,269 18-08-2014, 10:29 AM
Last Post: Niall
  10,000 POSTS BITCHES!!!!! Dum-Dum 14 7,015 27-02-2014, 03:25 PM
Last Post: liam