Pugfest 2015 - Whos Going?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pugfest 2015 - Whos Going?
Can you not just tape a peugeot lion over the Citroen chevrons before you get there? No one will know Wink

What cars are everyone running so I know who's who then??
Thanks given by:
(16-06-2015, 08:43 PM)ArmzSC6 Wrote: What cars are everyone running so I know who's who then??

A Broken china 6 lol
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Standard for you lol what's wrong with it now?
Thanks given by:
Braking wobble. Hoping to sort it out this weekend.
Well, at least find out whats causing it.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Warped discs / rotors.... Problem solved lol

Either ones got too hot from sticking calliper / piston / stuck pads or you've been braking hard then sitting with your foot on the brake which causes a hot spot....

You can either skim them or replace them.
Thanks given by:
(16-06-2015, 08:55 PM)ArmzSC6 Wrote: Warped discs / rotors.... Problem solved lol

Either ones got too hot from sticking calliper / piston / stuck pads or you've been braking hard then sitting with your foot on the brake which causes a hot spot....

You can either skim them or replace them.

They are brand new  Nospeak
Will have a DTI gauge by the weekend so can check everything and see where the issue is coming from
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Make sure the centre of the hub is clean and flat and they are bolted together straight if their rotors.

Used to do lots of skims under warrenty while I was at Mitsubishi had to measure disc runout with a DTI gauge. Only difficulty Is findin a decent place and angle to mount the gauge to but will show you what's what.
Thanks given by:
I'm going to buy more Runs up the hill on the day got 10 now ...my reasons are if it rains like last year AM times it's a little bit more interesting with 1B control tyres & not so many people go out on the rain so I can buy loads & not cue ???
If it's dry then it's a long wait what with the fools going into the gravel  Puke
The PM dry times were crazy waiting times !!!!!

Sam I've not got a go pro & if you want to put yours in mine for 1-2 runs with you passenger feel free ...don't forget I've not got stnd seats or headrests .
Chris feel free to hop aboard m8 !!!!
Thanks given by:
Anyone's welcome to passenger in mine up there. You'll just have to kick the wife out.

See the sheer power and might of the lesser known burrowing owl
Thanks given by:
(16-06-2015, 09:38 PM)aaron6 Wrote: Anyone's welcome to passenger in mine up there. You'll just have to kick the wife out.

As long as I can give her back after ....she's welcome in mine  Rofl
That then frees you up or nobody's going to bare knuckle fight her out of yours.....

The Girlfriends going away now with friends & my m8 Martins coming again but he will have to watch loads this year  Itwasntme
Thanks given by:
Just got my ticket and 4 hill runs. Should entertain me for a bit. Come on next month.......
Thanks given by:
(16-06-2015, 09:40 PM)Day666 Wrote:
(16-06-2015, 09:38 PM)aaron6 Wrote: Anyone's welcome to passenger in mine up there. You'll just have to kick the wife out.

As long as I can give her back after ....she's welcome in mine  Rofl
That then frees you up or nobody's going to bare knuckle fight her out of yours.....

The Girlfriends going away now with friends & my m8 Martins coming again but he will have to watch loads this year  Itwasntme

Sweet. She'll enjoy a run in yours I'm sure.

Thanks given by:
Tickets all but booked and few hill runs should be good fun
[Image: mike_sig_zpsd438fb98.jpg]

Thanks given by:
just booked our two tickets and two early birds and two PM runs.

I'm sure I will be a vulture and buy a couple more off someone who can't make it/car breaks like I did last year Smile

FYI: I noticed that there is a "upgrade" option. Once you have your ticket, you can upgrade to camping for £1 per ticket. Seems odd. But maybe worth looking into to!

http://shop.psooc.com/index.php?route=pr...uct_id=222
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Yeah i also wondered what you get for the extra pound.

Anyone know the official cut off date for tickets as getting payed on the 25th and don't wanna eat into anymore of this month's overdraft lol
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
^ exactly the same boat here Sam.
Resident cat lover 
Thanks given by:
(18-06-2015, 11:20 AM)Pebbles167 Wrote: ^ exactly the same boat here Sam.

I believe from the last 2 times the cut off was the 30th June because tickets would be sent out in 1 go.

I'll bang out a email to them in a minute 
Thanks given by:
All pre-bought ticket sales will end at midnight on 30th June, this gives us time to process orders and post out the tickets.
Thanks given by:
9am show opens but can I not get in early because I'm on stand? Wanna get there early and setup so I don't miss too much! Sucks I can't camp!
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
How's that work? I'm sure the gates normally open before that.

Thanks given by:
Also, do you need a helmet for the hill climb?
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
No mate.

Thanks given by:
So although I really really want to be here this year. And the weekend away with Ewan was a success so he could happily come. Unfortunately I have no funds to buy tickets or fuel. Its not the end of the world. May see some of you at the Christmas meet.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
(22-06-2015, 09:25 AM)bashbarnard Wrote: So although I really really want to be here this year. And the weekend away with Ewan was a success so he could happily come. Unfortunately I have no funds to buy tickets or fuel. Its not the end of the world. May see some of you at the Christmas meet.

that sucks dood!

the 2.1 club will be a bit lonely!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(22-06-2015, 09:42 AM)Piggy Wrote:
(22-06-2015, 09:25 AM)bashbarnard Wrote: So although I really really want to be here this year. And the weekend away with Ewan was a success so he could happily come. Unfortunately I have no funds to buy tickets or fuel. Its not the end of the world. May see some of you at the Christmas meet.

that sucks dood!

One of those things man. Having to pay for wedding while saving for another house is killing my disposable income. May be able to make ace cafe one month though.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
(18-06-2015, 11:02 AM)7057sam Wrote: Yeah i also wondered what you get for the extra pound.

Anyone know the official cut off date for tickets as getting payed on the 25th and don't wanna eat into anymore of this month's overdraft lol

This option was for me Hahaa!! I bought tickets and didn't have the camping so I had to add 40 of the £1 extra to make our tickets up! You don't get it for £1 guys haha
Free hangover cures!
Thanks given by:
(22-06-2015, 10:27 AM)bashbarnard Wrote:

that sucks dood!

One of those things man. Having to pay for wedding while saving for another house is killing my disposable income. May be able to make ace cafe one month though.

If you want you can come with me ? Then all you need is food and money for ticket.
Thanks given by:
(22-06-2015, 12:57 PM)7057sam Wrote:

that sucks dood!

If you want you can come with me ? Then all you need is food and money for ticket.

Thanks for the offer man. Id love to, the idea was we were going down as a family to this one though. In all fairness id probably struggle for that much money atm. [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

(22-06-2015, 12:57 PM)7057sam Wrote:

that sucks dood!

Thanks for the offer man. Id love to, the idea was we were going down as a family to this one though. In all fairness id probably struggle for that much money atm. [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]
Thanks given by:
1.8 managed 1 min before the work... estate was getting 1.04 or something.
Thanks given by:
Looking doubtful for this; unless i get a dirt cheap day return on the ferry Sad
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by: