306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Pugfest 2015 - Whos Going?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
1. MY95 (with a few hillclimb runs)
Maybe, depends when it is and how the finances are looking.
Does a bear shit in the woods? the club is all registered with the organisers now so as soon as I get more details I'll put a thread up with all the info
(01-04-2015, 01:22 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]Does a bear shit in the woods? the club is all registered with the organisers now so as soon as I get more details I'll put a thread up with all the info

Well let's not assume anything now, kind sir,
(01-04-2015, 01:26 PM)ginge191 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-04-2015, 01:22 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]Does a bear shit in the woods? the club is all registered with the organisers now so as soon as I get more details I'll put a thread up with all the info

Apologies if ive upset you Niall, just didnt see a thread for this so thought id put one up as im looking at going and wanted to see who else was as its not that far off now Smile 
(01-04-2015, 01:30 PM)cully Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-04-2015, 01:26 PM)ginge191 Wrote: [ -> ]

On the contrary sir, that could well be a man in a suit,

science on the other hand

(01-04-2015, 01:47 PM)MY95 Wrote: [ -> ]Apologies if ive upset you Niall, just didnt see a thread for this so thought id put one up as im looking at going and wanted to see who else was as its not that far off now Smile 

It's ok, he has his power hat on i think. I would add to the list, but i'll wait for the legitreal thread Tongue
I'll be there Smile
Haha no one has upset me at all. Just my dry sense of humour.
Seeing as Ginge is a funny fucker, I'll clear it up. I'll be there and I won't be taking any short cuts in gravel traps this year!!
Here, Niall, let me help you

1. MY95 (with a few hillclimb runs)
2. Niall (with a few smiles)
i will be there.
I think it's the 1 show I can guarantee I'll be at every year Smile
I'll be there with all the hill climb runs again :-)
I'm intending to do this instead of FCS this year as I missed out last year.
Might do this instead of FCS myself...
(02-04-2015, 06:52 PM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm intending to do this instead of FCS this year as I missed out last year.

Definitely better and far less chavy/mainstream 
live down the road...won't miss this!
pugfest is better than french chav show imo
Yeah if i've only got money for one this is definitely the preferred option.
Ive never been to pugfest, FCS was cool but i like the idea of seeing some dervs trawling up hill rather than seeing all of those shitrun Paxo's revving up around a track....No offence to any youngsters about lol

How much is entry to Pugfest and how much is a hill run? Big Grin
You will love Pugfest. It's completely different to FCS. Last year, tickets were £15 I think and hill runs £6 but prices haven't been announced yet. As soon as I have them, I'll put them in the thread Smile
(04-04-2015, 10:39 AM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]You will love Pugfest. It's completely different to FCS. Last year, tickets were £15 I think and hill runs £6 but prices haven't been announced yet. As soon as I have them, I'll put them in the thread Smile

OMFG really that cheap???!!!
Might have a run up myself, i just hope an HDI stage one is enough...i might roll back down Big Grin

I'm def. talking the missus into going Big Grin She hated FCS, said all the bimbos and chavs let the day down...tbh I kindda agreed with her. She didn't like the early start either haha, although Pugfest is a bit closer to us and a nicer drive down the M5 Big Grin

I'll stay tuned for your info thread Big Grin
Im in if the 6 is back on the road. What date is it on? Cheers
(04-04-2015, 08:55 PM)impotentials Wrote: [ -> ]Im in if the 6 is back on the road. What date is it on? Cheers

I think its July 12th...? I might be wrong though June or July though Big Grin
(05-04-2015, 01:23 PM)highwayman306 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-04-2015, 08:55 PM)impotentials Wrote: [ -> ]Im in if the 6 is back on the road. What date is it on? Cheers

I think its July 12th...? I might be wrong though June or July though Big Grin

Correct Smile. July 12th but you should do camping on the Saturday. That's epic!!
(04-04-2015, 10:39 AM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]You will love Pugfest. It's completely different to FCS. Last year, tickets were £15 I think and hill runs £6 but prices haven't been announced yet. As soon as I have them, I'll put them in the thread Smile

Pugfest is steadily going up in price especially on hill runs but I guess only once a year and a hell of alot cheaper than the £15 a run they change at the other retro show later in the year.
I'll be there with x8 hill runs Wink
If I'm doing any hill runs I'll have to sort out a list of things Sad :

MAF (non-existant)
Zaust (she's a bit blowy)
Boost leak on inlet elbow (as above)
Blah blah blah...

Has anyone got any times for stage 1 hdi's on the hillrun Smile So I know what I'm NOT going to beat haha
I might take the 406 up the hill for shits and giggles [emoji38]
There was a dude the first year I went Liam with a stage 2 406 HDi.. Was the 2.2 and had a massive intercooler up front, guy said it was around 240hp on the last mapping session.

Utter hero though, ripping the handbrake to get it sideways and removed most of his interior and left it at the parking area before going for the hill run then put it all back in for the trip home.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16