306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Pugfest 2015 - Whos Going?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Click on the click here link on that page orta where it takes you to the actual page and you can purchase tickets

Here you go
Im going to do a few runs
Think I'll be doing at least 12 now lol.
I keep saying to people I'll take them up in the car then the mrs moans its her seat so thought I should buy some more Wink

Done a fair amount more to the car full suspension refresh, roller wishbones ATB diff more power centre exhaust etc etc only things I Havnt done that I wanted to was get the cage welded in sort a rear diffuser and re lacquer my carbon bonnet :/

Moving and away and got other cars to sort between now and pugfest so mine will have to wait.

See if I can meet a few more people from this forum this year. I don't bite(most of the time) just come say hi lol
(09-06-2015, 09:15 PM)ArmzSC6 Wrote: [ -> ]Think I'll be doing at least 12 now lol.
I keep saying to people I'll take them up in the car then the mrs moans its her seat so thought I should buy some more Wink

Done a fair amount more to the car full suspension refresh, roller wishbones ATB diff more power centre exhaust etc etc only things I Havnt done that I wanted to was get the cage welded in sort a rear diffuser and re lacquer my carbon bonnet :/

Moving and away and got other cars to sort between now and pugfest so mine will have to wait.

See if I can meet a few more people from this forum this year. I don't bite(most of the time)  just come say hi lol

Id love a passenger ride in your car if theres a spare one going Smile
Corse there is just you'll have to fight the mrs [emoji23] your more than welcome. Always end up doing a wife swap for a run or 2 with Aaron we might even do a car swap for a run this year Big Grin

If it's dry I should be getting in the low 50 seconds this year based on the upgrades but we'll see. It's not meant to be a race :lmao
(09-06-2015, 08:45 PM)Sian Wrote: [ -> ]Click on the click here link on that page orta where it takes you to the actual page and you can purchase tickets

Here you go

Cheers hun!! 
Lol, yeah I won't be in it for the top spot time wise, my lumbering old standard wagon won't get up the hill very quickly at all...I'll be doing it for the lolz, and the obligatory "cock-a-leg" photo. lol Might still have to buy a couple of runs though. Wink
(09-06-2015, 09:23 PM)Orta Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-06-2015, 08:45 PM)Sian Wrote: [ -> ]Click on the click here link on that page orta where it takes you to the actual page and you can purchase tickets

Here you go

Cheers hun!! 

No worries! Got some pics of the rallye! You're not on facebook it seems haha
(09-06-2015, 09:23 PM)ArmzSC6 Wrote: [ -> ]Corse there is just you'll have to fight the mrs [emoji23] your more than welcome. Always end up doing a wife swap for a run or 2 with Aaron we might even do a car swap for a run this year Big Grin

If it's dry I should be getting in the low 50 seconds this year based on the upgrades but we'll see. It's not meant to be a race :lmao

Not sure i want to have a punch up with your missus lol
Im not aiming for any times. Im just going to enjoy my self. I just know if i set a time or say to someone i will beat them up the hill, ill over cook it and end up in the gravel......again lol
ILL BE THERE FOR YOUUUUU WHEN THE RAIN STARTS TO FALL..
(09-06-2015, 09:52 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-06-2015, 09:23 PM)ArmzSC6 Wrote: [ -> ]Corse there is just you'll have to fight the mrs [emoji23] your more than welcome. Always end up doing a wife swap for a run or 2 with Aaron we might even do a car swap for a run this year Big Grin

Not sure i want to have a punch up with your missus lol
Im not aiming for any times. Im just going to enjoy my self. I just know if i set a time or say to someone i will beat them up the hill, ill over cook it and end up in the gravel......again lol

Lol she says you'll lose

Me and Aaron always have a good bit of competition going up there of who gets the fastest run when we watch the videos after but to be honest I don't ever push it past the limits and try and squeeze extra seconds or anything.

Spend most of the time laughing and chucking the car around like a cock for fun rather than going for perfect lines etc.

Still as Aaron said to me earlier surely the fun of the hill is that you see how fast you can get to the top otherwise you might as well just drive down a country lane. Can't really do that on the road as stuff tends to get in the way lol
The fun of it is knowing that there is no cows, no pedestrians and no traffic coming the other way like an empty country road IMO

I think my best was 58 and did a 55 In the rallye.I could easily get 3Rd in the first section on boost but never on n/a with my tyres this year a 55 would be epic.
Depends how well set up your car is Sam. You were running R888's on the rallye though weren't you? Didn't record what I thought was my best but jus a random one we looked at after was 54secs last year.

Aaron6 got 55seconds on a standard 6 last year and you saw what his car made at the RR day Wink completely standard engine just well setup suspension an a decent driver lol.

I should be able to get on the power a lot earlier this year with the diff but I don't ever bother with 3rd gear. Car makes peak power at peak revs just about caught the rev limiter in 2nd last year tho lol but that's 7650rpm.

By the time you've changed up to 3rd and got on the power again you have to stamp on the brakes.

Just hope it's dry though it's still good fun in the wet with the PS3's on. Plenty of grip but can drift the arse end round the hairpins and last corner lol
No running t1r's in the rallye

Yeah i need to dig some video's out to see what I actaully did I know the only bend I slow on is the last for obvious reasons lol 
So I need to beat 55 seconds yeah.
Surprised you made it past the first hairpin running T1R's haha

Yeh the last ones a bit hairy just don't look left you'll be fine Wink
Yeah. I love that hill. Should hopefully be quicker with the addition of brembo's. If you check out the vid I'm not sure I could've stayed on the gas any longer and hit the standard brakes any later.

Here's a link (that may work) of the wife constantly pissing herself laughing.

https://youtu.be/jJuz57-QC8E

It still makes me chuckle when i think of last year when I hit the esses under the tree with aimee in it at dry speed when it was still damp. Those rumble strips are huge...
Mate I'm pissing here listening to your wife laughing, the giggle of fear that is lol quality Big Grin
She loves it really. She normally gets 4 runs a year in my gti6 up there too, and to be fair, she does alright. Normally around a minute up there. Apparently she was screaming when Guy Wiggley to her up there in the Maxi. :lol
That last corner scares me a bit. I know you could carry a fair amount of speed through it but its just the fact that all you can see is sky line and nothing else lol
Any advice for doing the runs as never done one before and last thing I wana do is hit the gravel lol [emoji23]
Dont be pressured by people egging you on. Just drive it at your own pace. You can also walk nearly the whole thing at the side. A lot of us walk it the night before (whilst dum runs it naked) but they don't like that too much
I'm not paying for another years subscription to the PSCUK. Despite being a friendly bunch, the forums are dead and there are not many perks to be had from becomimg a member.

I'll book solo when allowed.
(10-06-2015, 10:28 PM)Pebbles167 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not paying for another years subscription to the PSCUK. Despite being a friendly bunch, the forums are dead and there are not many perks to be had from becomimg a member.

I'll book solo when allowed.

Why would you need to be a member fella? You can still run the climb as I understand it?? Smile
Yeah you don't have to be a member, just get it a little cheaper if you are a member.
I don't, it was more just a random grumble about the club. I was persuaded to join last year from a nice couple I met from the Gloucestershire PSCUK group. But I've not found the forums that great.

306oc is where the heart lies, so to speak.
Deff busier than the 6 forum lol. Mole Man before my first hill run I learned the hill from watching videos of YouTube and gained a fair idea of what the corners and lines were like.

Then took it easy (ish) first couple of runs and gradually pushed a bit harder.
(10-06-2015, 09:49 PM)Mole man Wrote: [ -> ]Any advice for doing the runs as never done one before and last thing I wana do is hit the gravel lol [emoji23]

Jump in a couple of cars doing runs to get a feel for it and so you have some idea what to expect. Your more than welcome to passenger in my china 6 mate.
Anyone know if they care if I take the Datsun up the hill?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16