When is the next ace cafe

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When is the next ace cafe
Hi guys, when is the next ace cafe meet, I'll try and get there cos i don't see any 306s around here
Smile
Thanks given by:
3rd Monday of every month I think, which would put it at this coming Monday?
Thanks given by:
What time is it best to turn up? [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]
Smile
Thanks given by:
It's on their website. Smile

French and Classic 16/03/15.
Thanks given by:
Tom and Tom are correct Smile. Third monday of every month so 16th this month. Most people start turning up about 7:30-8ish
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Ok, I'll try to get there on Monday if work allows, always tricky on Mad Mondays.
Thanks given by:
I expect nearer the time sam or Niall will put a thread up
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
(13-03-2015, 09:22 PM)7057sam Wrote: I expect nearer the time sam or Niall will put a thread up

Well its in 2 days lol...
Thanks given by:
I wont be there yet again as I'm too skint for fuel to drive there and back
Thanks given by:
(14-03-2015, 12:35 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: I wont be there yet again as I'm too skint for fuel to drive there and back

Same. Struggling to even cover the rent this month, let alone put enough fuel in the car to drive to london and back. Sad
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I'm lucky that the mortgage and bills come out at the start of the month. I've got £11 and £14.50 of shell vouchers till the end of the month. The shell vouchers will cover driving to work and back tonight (in the rallye as it's marginally more economical than the truck) and the tenner is for the pub on Tuesday. Only 6 days till pay day thank f*ck.
Thanks given by:
£14.50 in Shell vouchers? How did you manage that!?
Thanks given by:
(14-03-2015, 01:06 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: I'm lucky that the mortgage and bills come out at the start of the month. I've got £11 and £14.50 of shell vouchers till the end of the month. The shell vouchers will cover driving to work and back tonight (in the rallye as it's marginally more economical than the truck) and the tenner is for the pub on Tuesday. Only 6 days till pay day thank f*ck.

I know that feeling at the moment. I'm already £200 over budget on the 2.1 build lol. I'm booking the tuesday off next month for ace on the Monday Smile
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
(14-03-2015, 01:51 PM)bashbarnard Wrote:
(14-03-2015, 01:06 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: I'm lucky that the mortgage and bills come out at the start of the month. I've got £11 and £14.50 of shell vouchers till the end of the month. The shell vouchers will cover driving to work and back tonight (in the rallye as it's marginally more economical than the truck) and the tenner is for the pub on Tuesday. Only 6 days till pay day thank f*ck.

I know that feeling at the moment. I'm already £200 over budget on the 2.1 build lol. I'm booking the tuesday off next month for ace on the Monday Smile

What time would you leave ipswich to get they ?? thinking going and wouldn't mind following someone who knows where they going.
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
I have no idea where I'm going. Sat nav does though!
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Can't make it tomorrow, if i do, i'll be single again O-O
Smile
Thanks given by:
So...

Is anyone turning up to Ace tonight?
Thanks given by:
Yeah me and Grant are Smile
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
im not because im not in london :/ could murder the burger though.
Thanks given by: