306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: When is the next ace cafe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, when is the next ace cafe meet, I'll try and get there cos i don't see any 306s around here
3rd Monday of every month I think, which would put it at this coming Monday?
What time is it best to turn up? [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]
It's on their website. Smile

French and Classic 16/03/15.
Tom and Tom are correct Smile. Third monday of every month so 16th this month. Most people start turning up about 7:30-8ish
Ok, I'll try to get there on Monday if work allows, always tricky on Mad Mondays.
I expect nearer the time sam or Niall will put a thread up
(13-03-2015, 09:22 PM)7057sam Wrote: [ -> ]I expect nearer the time sam or Niall will put a thread up

Well its in 2 days lol...
I wont be there yet again as I'm too skint for fuel to drive there and back
(14-03-2015, 12:35 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]I wont be there yet again as I'm too skint for fuel to drive there and back

Same. Struggling to even cover the rent this month, let alone put enough fuel in the car to drive to london and back. Sad
I'm lucky that the mortgage and bills come out at the start of the month. I've got £11 and £14.50 of shell vouchers till the end of the month. The shell vouchers will cover driving to work and back tonight (in the rallye as it's marginally more economical than the truck) and the tenner is for the pub on Tuesday. Only 6 days till pay day thank f*ck.
£14.50 in Shell vouchers? How did you manage that!?
(14-03-2015, 01:06 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]I'm lucky that the mortgage and bills come out at the start of the month. I've got £11 and £14.50 of shell vouchers till the end of the month. The shell vouchers will cover driving to work and back tonight (in the rallye as it's marginally more economical than the truck) and the tenner is for the pub on Tuesday. Only 6 days till pay day thank f*ck.

I know that feeling at the moment. I'm already £200 over budget on the 2.1 build lol. I'm booking the tuesday off next month for ace on the Monday Smile
(14-03-2015, 01:51 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: [ -> ]
(14-03-2015, 01:06 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]I'm lucky that the mortgage and bills come out at the start of the month. I've got £11 and £14.50 of shell vouchers till the end of the month. The shell vouchers will cover driving to work and back tonight (in the rallye as it's marginally more economical than the truck) and the tenner is for the pub on Tuesday. Only 6 days till pay day thank f*ck.

I know that feeling at the moment. I'm already £200 over budget on the 2.1 build lol. I'm booking the tuesday off next month for ace on the Monday Smile

What time would you leave ipswich to get they ?? thinking going and wouldn't mind following someone who knows where they going.
I have no idea where I'm going. Sat nav does though!
Can't make it tomorrow, if i do, i'll be single again O-O
So...

Is anyone turning up to Ace tonight?
Yeah me and Grant are Smile
im not because im not in london :/ could murder the burger though.