Garden Gnomes and Ornaments!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Garden Gnomes and Ornaments!!
Hi guys,

Most of you probably know I've been clearing my Nans house and garden after my Grandad passed away so she can move into a flat soon.

Anyway, my grandad used to make ornaments and sell them at craft fayres/boot sales.......

But I was quite shocked when we found all of these...just in the front garden! Confusedhock:

Now these are in various 'states', basically a lot are part finished, some need paint and other things....so if anyones good at painting I reckon you could tidy them up a bit and make a nice profit!! I'd rather sell them altogether, or atleast quite a few at a time, at a pound each (deals for multiple buys though).

I'm not really expecting you guys to be interested (afterall they don't fit on a 306 lol ) but maybe your parents/grandparents could be. Smile

[Image: carnans22412115.jpg]

Btw, there have been about 30 more added since that pic but the rain stopped me taking another pic lol.

There are also some freshly painted, never been outside ones, 2 boxes of these, 17 ornaments in total and brilliant condition, my Nan wants £35 ONO for the lot of these -

[Image: carnans22412113.jpg]

Located near Ipswich, collection only obviously.

Cheers
Tom
Thanks given by:
Got to some of the most random shit I have seen in a while.

Even for you Tom!
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_-s2rCj4z2fSQZT-saZH...p-zey4f1JQ]
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
Toxic-Jake Wrote:Got to some of the most random shit I have seen in a while.

Even for you Tom!

Its a for sale thread...in the for sale section. Confusedhock: f*ck me thats random.... :o Big Grin
Thanks given by:
this has just made my day thankyou Smile
BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSTTTT!!!!!!!!
Thanks given by:
When is a gnome not a gnome?
A: When he has his head up a fairys skirt he becomes a goblin.
Thanks given by: